Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM
another senario, during the processing i have new born kid..right

i have send my complete documentation in JULY09 and in February 10 i have a new born... now i want to add in my case..for this purpose

i send EMAIL for information of kids birth and seek further advices on 9th Feb... i got computer generated email that u will be contacted if needed in 15 days...

i send again EMAIL 5 March 10 for sending new born data regarding its PASSPORT NO..etc.. and ask for send me checklist of documents needed..but answer remain the same computer generated email.......

now plz tell me what i do step by step...what to send them and when to send them fee passport copies photos etc...or i still wait for when they ask for the documents of the child...

i am greatful for your help...

regards

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
imran01 said:
PMM
another senario, during the processing i have new born kid..right

i have send my complete documentation in JULY09 and in February 10 i have a new born... now i want to add in my case..for this purpose

i send EMAIL for information of kids birth and seek further advices on 9th Feb... i got computer generated email that u will be contacted if needed in 15 days...

i send again EMAIL 5 March 10 for sending new born data regarding its PASSPORT NO..etc.. and ask for send me checklist of documents needed..but answer remain the same computer generated email.......

now plz tell me what i do step by step...what to send them and when to send them fee passport copies photos etc...or i still wait for when they ask for the documents of the child...

i am greatful for your help...

regards
Hi, I have the same case,

I emailed the visa office inquiring about the next steps & they replied to me and asked me to submit the following documents required for the additional dependent:

- updated application forms (IMM8-generic and IMM5406 forms for yourself; and IMM5406 for your spouse)
- original LCR birth cert or NSO birth certificate of your newborn
- passport-size photos for medical forms issuance of your newborn
- processing fee if you wish to include your child in your application
- updated personal net worth statement and proof of funds

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am waiting for med req but my wife is now pregnant. So, what will I have to do- inform the visa office now or waiting for the med req and after receiving med req then inform the visa office?

Seniors please reply.

kate_santos2563

Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov.5,2009
Doc's Request.
jan 16,2010
AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
quote from sigfrid101:

Hi, I have the same case,

I emailed the visa office inquiring about the next steps & they replied to me and asked me to submit the following documents required for the additional dependent:

- updated application forms (IMM8-generic and IMM5406 forms for yourself; and IMM5406 for your spouse)
- original LCR birth cert or NSO birth certificate of your newborn
- passport-size photos for medical forms issuance of your newborn
- processing fee if you wish to include your child in your application
- updated personal net worth statement and proof of funds

@ sigfrid101.......hi!! are u filipino?...anyway,just want to ask how many days you were given by the V.O. to submit all this additional documents?we are into similar situation.but in our case my daughter is the one pregnant.she is stlill studying, not married and not into common law relationship.i just hope we could still bring her and her child to canada.what do you think?

to other seniors .....do you have any idea?

Malik33

Apr 4, 2011
hi soarer, you should inform CHC right away regarding pregnancy and they might ask you to re fill additional family information form.