+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre 26 june(MI-1) Delay struggle, Lets get united .................

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KDSTTL said:
Basic ethics!

Post June 26 application process was initiated to fill the immediate job vacancies in Canada.

Those NOC's which were in Pre June 26 was approved by Nova Scotia and was determined to be eligible for process provided the documents were right. It means all application which are being sent to ND Office are within the quota and is eligible to process. The New Delhi office has duty only to check the correctness of the application (means to check and ensure there are no fraud or fake things).

As you can already see the post June 26 quota are almost over. So in another 10 days time, they are forced to do the processing of files (pre June 10 and and pre feb 08)

The immigration website clearly shows the processing speed per application depends on the submitting Full Application Package. Some applicant like Devu has got a 2 year processing period notice, because background check for his application needs time. That is why, ND Office has send a separate mail to him.

If 2 years are common for all pre June applicants, then Immigration website can show that schedule on the website.

Kindly don't make this blog negetive.

KDSTTL
Thanks dear !!! After a long time some positive vibes coming from someone !!! Kudos !!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Where did you get the info that CIC has initiated pilot project in Ottawa. Kindly share the source.

Thanks,
sunnyslietian said:
Hello Dear friends lets get united agianst mental atrocity of CIC for putting us in backlog. All PRE 26 JUNE Applicants(with any FTD or docs sub date) waiting for medicals please join this thread n get counted in our strength...........we have been put in backlog.............there is no delay 4 post 26 june applicants .........similar to New Delhi buffalo office also had huge backlog but for that CIC has initiated pilot project at ottawa...........but not for us ..put your views what we can do .................like should we all individually send mass registered mail to Immigration Minister........

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas changed to In Process with RBVO details on 26 Jan 2011.

My file xfer date is 30 March 2010 and i submitted full docs to CHCm ND on 14 Apr 2010.

I feel I am unlucky because if my file xfer date was 10 days earlier i.e., 20 March 2010 or if I had submitted docs 15 days earlier then I would have been processed at least 6 months before from today.

Anyways, I think 2 years is a progressing time. I feel that they have started processing as per full docs submission date now.

From last a few weeks I have been observing that they are processing MARCH 10 file xfer with priority of full submission date.

I think we should wait for 2-3 weeks, say till last week of june. If none of the MARCH 10 file xfer applicants get any update then it is a worry.

If this news of 2 years processing time is true then what will happen with AEO cases? I have AEO so I don't know if they will put me in the same box.

Guys I think wait for a 2-3 weeks. I have waited for 15 months so, another 15 days are ok for me.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DELHI INDIAN said:
We need to take into consideration what Devu is saying. He received a mail from CIC on his query raised by him. We need to understand over here that has CIC, ND delayed all pre june 2010 applications or they are processing few applications which they have already started processing. As Devu online status is in process with RBVO details only, has any of our members whose status is in process with inside details shows that " We have started processing your application on --------" also received similar kind of revert. If yes then this will clearly means that they have postponed all pre june application. If no, then this will mean that they are processing those applications which they have already started processing and they are delaying those delaying those applications which they have not started to process yet. This might be with any factor like application date, file tranfer date, 2nd AOR date etc.

There is some truth in this communication and we need to figure out if we all have been delayed or not. I think those member whose online status shows RBVO with line " We have started processing your application on --------" should also send e mails asking for the status of application. I have already send an e mail, lets wait for reply. Also few members whose online status is in process with RBVO details only should also send an e mail to them and check for the revert.

Please provide your inputs.
Agree here !
More people need to send a query & based on their current status the reply might vary. This can only be confirmed if people share their experience of the replies they get.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I think lets get more and more opinions on this before making a move.

May be tomorrow (07 June 2011, Tues) we may get some good news.

Waiting for a couple of weeks would give us a proper picture on this.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hope so....

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Six People received their Passports stamped with Visas on one single day today (6th June 2011). All are NDVO applicants & all are pre 26 June applicants. So their is lot of hope for MI-1 applicants & it seems the levels of Visa Issuance are at par with MI-2 applicants if not more.
It's just that the volumes are so high of MI-1 applicants that we don't see them as substantial whereas since MI-2 applicant nos. are small & they are getting simultaneously processed so their time frame is much lesser.

Things are not so bad as they seem.
Keep the hopes alive. it's just a matter of time & not a lost cause. :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
yukon said:
Six People received their Passports stamped with Visas on one single day today (6th June 2011). All are NDVO applicants & all are pre 26 June applicants. So their is lot of hope for MI-1 applicants & it seems the levels of Visa Issuance are at par with MI-2 applicants if not more.
It's just that the volumes are so high of MI-1 applicants that we don't see them as substantial whereas since MI-2 applicant nos. are small & they are getting simultaneously processed so their time frame is much lesser.

Things are not so bad as they seem.
Keep the hopes alive. it's just a matter of time & not a lost cause. :)

Great analysis.....thanks much for inspiring all pre June applicants!!!

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
lot of positive vibes, guys i applied with AEO hope to hear good from ndvo.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
KDSTTL said:
Basic ethics!

Post June 26 application process was initiated to fill the immediate job vacancies in Canada.

Those NOC's which were in Pre June 26 was approved by Nova Scotia and was determined to be eligible for process provided the documents were right. It means all application which are being sent to ND Office are within the quota and is eligible to process. The New Delhi office has duty only to check the correctness of the application (means to check and ensure there are no fraud or fake things).

As you can already see the post June 26 quota are almost over. So in another 10 days time, they are forced to do the processing of files (pre June 10 and and pre feb 08)

The immigration website clearly shows the processing speed per application depends on the submitting Full Application Package. Some applicant like Devu has got a 2 year processing period notice, because background check for his application needs time. That is why, ND Office has send a separate mail to him.

If 2 years are common for all pre June applicants, then Immigration website can show that schedule on the website.

Kindly don't make this blog negetive.

KDSTTL

What has ethics got to do with this matter? And whose ethics are you talking about; mine or CIC's? And what exactly is negative about seeking answers to pressing questions which under normal circumstances I should not even be asking for before they are provided?
Please kindly mind your choice of words......

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
All pls dont live in fairy land after having positive vibes.Go in realty and try to understand the move that ND visa office have made.If they have huge files then why they are not processing according to the infrastructure available to them.We have received no output in last few months.It is their compultion to stamp passports because they have received medicals.Why they have not put other applicants in line.They have time to send letters that the processing time is increased to 2 years or more but they have no time to process the applications.Many applications are in process with RBVO.Why so.Many applicants(pre feb-2008) have up graded their cases in 2008 and yet waiting any reply from CIC.Applicants are waiting since last 7 to 8 years and their funds are on hold.They are unable to plan thier life by carrier vise,investment,family etc.
If they have to much applications then why they gave MI-2.Now they are ready to give MI-3 by June or July 2011 when they have much of backlog.I wish i should be wrong but i could not run away from reality beacuse dily rules are changing at CIC.NO TRANPERENCY IS THIER DUE TO THEIR MALAFIED INTENTION.We are in loss whereas CIC is benefitted by having huge fees.Excuse if anyone dishearted.
Libra

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
agree with ME4CANADA...................they haven't picked any new case for processing instead issuing visas for already processed files

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
The processing time for application is now 14 months.
Please note that this time is based on processing of 80% of applicaiton i.e 80% are processed in 14 months. Rest 20% no idea.....

We all know that processing time will keep on increasing. Maybe in next update it will be 18 months. So 2 years waiting time that people received is not a hoax. Devu received the mail because she sent inquiry and her 11 months/14 months are up and so she received a reply. CHC ND won't even give reply to us as we have not completed the 14 months time.

The major point is that our funds are on hold because of this.
People have every right to start this thread. Those who do not want answers or want to live in fairyland have every right to not comment on this thread or ignore it.

BTW +1 to sunnyslietian