+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

kkarthikeee

Feb 19, 2024
How long it takes for spouse PPR request after the primary applicant became permanente resident
Myself as a primary applicant, I got approved for pr on feb 14 and able to saw my spouse details in my ecopr. I don't have any about when this ppr request will come. I am worried because I have a plan to visit my native coming month due to some urgency
It should be in the same time. When you get PR request, your spouse will also get. Not sure if I'm missing something here

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I got a ghost update today in the tracker (if that matters). Nothing in Gckey! Passport under process at IRCC since 21st February.

Riyas292217

Sep 19, 2023
PPR 16th Feb
Submitted 20th Feb
Under process at IRCC 21st Feb.
Could you please help me with the full time starting from the date ITA received till your PPR request date
This will be helpful for my dependent outland application that I have submitted on October 2023

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Could you please help me with the full time starting from the date ITA received till your PPR request date
This will be helpful for my dependent outland application that I have submitted on October 2023
It wouldn't be of help because I applied under Express Entry. Spousal sponsorships take a longer period. But I applied at the end of October and got PPR on Feb 16.