+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refused

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys

I am current in Canada and received a response from CiC. My application has been declined. Date verifications on the info I submitted on the application did not match my letters (I was with a company for 8 years and they are not accepting one position with that company though it is the same Noc code and I did a typo for a second job (2016-2017 instead of 2016-2016) however in my letter of explanation with the pr application I had included all the right information.

I did receive a letter to verify and received additi9nal supporting info from my previous employers but my application was rejected.

My iec visa is due to expire and I really am not sure where to from here...

Any help would be much appreciated!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do you hold a valid BOWP?

Reactions: Gskeshav

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
Hiya, ive applied and not yet heard back. But worried it will be rejected because my pr has been rejected. Not sure if I should just reapply and go back in the pool

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hiya, ive applied and not yet heard back. But worried it will be rejected because my pr has been rejected. Not sure if I should just reapply and go back in the pool
Unfortunately, your BOWP will be refused as well. You can certainly submit a new profile. But IRCC does not usually refuse based on a simple typo. Dates matter when calculating experience and eligibility. I don't think we have enough information yet to really be able to advise you how to correct your prior mistakes. If you can post verbatim the analysis in the refusal letter, we can go from there.

Reactions: scylla

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
Appreciate your response... i have submitted all my info to the immigration lawyers via this website so waiting to hear back.... thanks for your response:)

Reactions: jes_ON

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi guys

I am current in Canada and received a response from CiC. My application has been declined. Date verifications on the info I submitted on the application did not match my letters (I was with a company for 8 years and they are not accepting one position with that company though it is the same Noc code and I did a typo for a second job (2016-2017 instead of 2016-2016) however in my letter of explanation with the pr application I had included all the right information.

I did receive a letter to verify and received additi9nal supporting info from my previous employers but my application was rejected.

When your PR application was rejected, did they make any mention of "misrepresentation" or was it simply a technical problem with the application?
Often, if they believe that false information has been submitted, they will ban you from reapplying for a period of time.

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
No misrepresentation, technical error on my part. I see now that I in error put 2016-09 to 2017-12 for one job but it should have been 2016-09 to 2016-12. I had included in my attached additional info letter the correct dates.

Such a stupid mistake!!! Argh!!!! I am writing to them to reconsider this error.
Not sure how it affects points though... even if corrected I do have a 1 year 2 months Canadian experience

Shinphil

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys

Any help would be much appreciated!!!![/QUOTE

May i know when is your AOR?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Such a stupid mistake!!! Argh!!!! I am writing to them to reconsider this error.
/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, they only "reconsider" if the mistake is made by IRCC...

philus

Oct 14, 2016
make no mistake with CIC- dot all your i's and cross all t's. i made a mistake in inputting the correct dates I lived in a country, despite having the correct dates on my passport (as stamped pages), they returned the application. i wrote to them explaining things but the poor officer had no mercy. you should pray for luck for a kind person. what the officer saw as refusal could have been kindly looked upon by someone else by simply asking me t to send the right info or something. but then this has to do with police certificate, so I don't blame them. Cost my family about one year to be able to reenter the pool but glad my money was fully refunded.

Gskeshav

Jul 7, 2018
Glad you were able to get it sorted... yep... I am going through everything properly and no assumptions on anything... lol my letter of explanation may end up being a book! I have reapplied and resubmitting now :)

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys

Can you share your rejection timeline?? when did u get AOR and when u get ur refusal letter??