+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR issue

Alyafai

Aug 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with my concern, as I am currently in Canada after submitted my Confirmation of PR at the airport, I was told to wait for 2-3 months to receive my PR via post.
As I have an urgent matters to attend to overseas and I can’t wait that long.

my inquiry is, can I travel outside Canada and someone receive my PR on behalf of me, and mail it to me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me with my concern, as I am currently in Canada after submitted my Confirmation of PR at the airport, I was told to wait for 2-3 months to receive my PR via post.

my inquiry is, can I travel outside Canada and someone receive my PR on behalf of me, and mail it to me.
Yes, you can do that.

canman2021

Jun 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

nowadays it takes around 30 days to get the PR.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi everyone,

Yes, if you don't get pr by then, you would need to apply for prtd for boarding flight back to Canada