+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
got the p2 today
P1- 8th April
P2 - 30th April

Has anyone uploaded the photo with the warning that it is too dark or too bright? I tried so many times but it does not work.
If anyone can help.
Thank you

mako89

Apr 25, 2024
got the p2 today
P1- 8th April
P2 - 30th April

Has anyone uploaded the photo with the warning that it is too dark or too bright? I tried so many times but it does not work.
If anyone can help.
Thank you
I got the same issue, but when I adjusted the photo based on their explanation (when you are uploading it asks to place your head in the middle of the circle...), then it did not show the dark/bright error.

Jenny jane

Apr 24, 2024
Hi guys, can anyone please tell me about photo that if photo doesn't meet requirements, then they will tell immediately ir they are returning it after some time.
I’m not sure tooo. Because my agency submitted it for me and it was a color photo but after submitting it tired into black and white.
you can take photo and ask them to give digital copy, I did mine in that way

HarshadNaruto

Aug 22, 2019
ITA - July 18, 2023 CEC - inbound

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 28, 2024
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Apr 24, 2024
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Apr 24, 2024
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Apr 30, 2024
5. What is the VO? Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting.

Thanking everyone on this forum who shared their timelines. I understand that this process can be tiring and long but do your best and hope for the best! :)