+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Jackiehilton

Apr 14, 2024
Quick question, I checked my Canada Post app and saw 4 items arriving soon and 2 items tagged as general mail. Do I have to get GU 2 before my card be mailed out or they happen simultaneously?

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
Quick question, I checked my Canada Post app and saw 4 items arriving soon and 2 items tagged as general mail. Do I have to get GU 2 before my card be mailed out or they happen simultaneously?
Did you got GU2?
If yes, after the card mailed few days, the app will show a mail called "CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY" that is your PR card.
If not, your PR card not mail yet.

Reactions: Jackiehilton

Fantinho Pereira

Sep 26, 2019
I"m waiting from Jan 18. Emailed VOs and send web form. No further update. Calgary.
Which MP did you send? Calgary local MP?
Based on where you are located in Calgary, there will be an assigned MP. The location where I live in Calgary, its Michelle Rempel. Her website has further instruction on getting help:

https://mprempel.ca/

They can only know the status of your application. They do not have the authority to expedite application.

waiting4ever4

Mar 20, 2024
Called them today after 6 wks wait. Appearntly they sent it to the wrong address and now returned and they did not call me to report wrong address :/
I had entered the correct address so mistake on their end (you would think they shoulda called !!)
If you are delayed I sugges you call them to double check the address as they may make this mistake

Hopefully doesnt take that long now!
Finally PR card arrived yestarday!
If your cards is mailed and take more than 4 wks call them to check status if was mailed to wrong address! Dont wait for 6 wks to call!

Best of luck everyone

VO Etobicoke
eCoPR Jan 16
GU1 -
GU2 Mar 6

Nauman_2017

Mar 28, 2017
I am on the same date
People from Feb 1st to 7 are seeing Ghost updates and getting their pr card to thier address
We can hopefully receive the ghost updates within next week
Same here ecopr 15 feb 2024, waiting for GU2 as i understand as soon as the status shows that its in progress and waiting for final decision its GU1 so what is the status you can see now ?