+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card renewal Aug 2022 (Online portal)

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi guys, I submitted my renewal application of PR card through online portal on 08/18/22. What are the next steps and what is the current processing time these days for applying online.

istanbizmir

Dec 28, 2017
Hi,
Following this as I'm about to send my renewal too.
What did you do for the photos (front and back) did get just scan them or asked the studio for scaned copy for both front and back? Thanks

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,
Following this as I'm about to send my renewal too.
What did you do for the photos (front and back) did get just scan them or asked the studio for scaned copy for both front and back? Thanks
I clicked from studio and scanned byself. No concerns. Just use online tool to make it 50*70mm.

teeakatheer

Nov 12, 2021
Hi... This is great to know we cna apply from online for PR renewal as well. could you please share the portal information please? that would be helpful

thanks in advance !!

Krish768

Jun 20, 2022
I have applied via the online portal on June 20th. No update after that, it still just shows submitted.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Ditto.
Applied online on Aug 19, 2022.

I have applied via the online portal on June 20th. No update after that, it still just shows submitted.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
I am trying to apply but i am stuck in section 4 ( address and work history) the save n continue button is not working and there’s a note about leaving gaps in dates and I am pretty sure i left no gaps.
what should I do now?
Every time I have to write it allover again as it doesn’t save

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am trying to apply for pr card renewal through online application. I have been outside of canada for almost 90 days during the last 5 years. Do I have to provide them the proof of my stay in canada as well? I saw in Appendix A that we have to provide copies of pay stubs, bank statements etc in order to meet residency obligations. Is it mandatory for every applicant or just those who do not meet the residency obligations?
Please help me, Thank you in advance.

jfalvitez4

Aug 7, 2017
Good morning, Me and my wife renew our PR Card on August (paper) our package was received on August 31, On October 5th my wife got an email saying that her application is starting the process however I did not get any email, despite we apply at the same time.
Also if we check the status on CIC website, she can enter and see detailes, but in my case I got a screen :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
Does anybody know why I got this different situation if we apply at the same time and even the same envelope, same day?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning, Me and my wife renew our PR Card on August (paper) our package was received on August 31, On October 5th my wife got an email saying that her application is starting the process however I did not get any email, despite we apply at the same time.
Also if we check the status on CIC website, she can enter and see detailes, but in my case I got a screen :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
Does anybody know why I got this different situation if we apply at the same time and even the same envelope, same day?
It's not uncommon you experience such situation.

They may have received you and your wife's applications at the time. But they may also process them on a separate day.