+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
canadianrrk said:
may i know ur category, inland/outland, pnp/cec/fsw
Mine is Outland, PNP

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Jan AORs almost done... NDVO should start with Feb AORs soon... Hope July brings good news for you :)
Hope & wish so Dev.
Its my birthday in July. PPR will be the best present ever. ;) ;D

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello everyone..
I decided to pay my RPRF online after seeing that my RPRF is marked as outstanding in my GCMC notes.
Any idea which is the email address where I can email the reciept.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
rashib said:
Hello everyone..
I decided to pay my RPRF online after seeing that my RPRF is marked as outstanding in my GCMC notes.
Any idea which is the email address where I can email the reciept.
You can use this email: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

BUT, I recommend raising a CSE and attaching your receipt - it is what is preferred by CIC.

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
artray said:
You can use this email: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

BUT, I recommend raising a CSE and attaching your receipt - it is what is preferred by CIC.
Thanks Artay.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
DW said:
Hope & wish so Dev.
Its my birthday in July. PPR will be the best present ever. ;) ;D
As your User name... Don't Worry... you will get PPR soon :) preferably before your b'day so you plan a big bash without any PPR worries :)

love17

Nov 10, 2015
Hello Guys,

I have almost done 3 months of waiting. but I did not pay my RPRF. Because I am waiting to ask by the CIC the RPRF.
Do I pay anytime my RPRF without asking?
Or I have to wait till they ask me to pay RPRF?

What should I have to do. I have completed 86 days.

Thanks in Advance

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
love17 said:
Hello Guys,

I have almost done 3 months of waiting. but I did not pay my RPRF. Because I am waiting to ask by the CIC the RPRF.
Do I pay anytime my RPRF without asking?
Or I have to wait till they ask me to pay RPRF?

What should I have to do. I have completed 86 days.

Thanks in Advance
You can pay now instead of waiting for request from CIC. IMO it will save you some time later. Also once paid you can raise a CSE to send the receipt.

Refer below -

kaulvirus said:
I was in the same boat. Never paid RPRF. Then later on I paid it thru this link (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do). I downloaded the pdf and sent it through CSE. A month later I got the PPR request. Was never asked to upload a RPRF again, was never requested to pay either. I just went ahead and did it. Although, I did get a letter from IRCC telling me they had received my info and had updated their record. All the Best.

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
DevGurgaon said:
As your User name... Don't Worry... you will get PPR soon :) preferably before your b'day so you plan a big bash without any PPR worries :)
+1 for that. :D

jimmy2times

Jan 2, 2016
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the WES ECA process, (I've emailed WES my question but haven't received any response yet).

I've registered by Masters' qualification as the one to be assessed and as per the WES website, I've alao added my Bachelor's details.

Now, I have my transcripts from both Universities for my MBA and BTech BUT my MBA college/uni doesn't issue copies of the degree certificate, only the transcripts.

In such a case, how do I submit my MBA degree along with thw transcripts? Do i need to include a single unattested photocopy of the degree along with the sealed envelope of transcripts together in one bigger envelope or do I need to get the degree attested by a notary before the envelope thing?

Has anyone been in a similar situation? If not, a solid answer would still be of great help.

I'm hoping to send in my documents at the earliest since my CRS score of 474 gives me a fair chance, I assume.

Many Thanks,
Jimmy

love17

Nov 10, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
You can pay now instead of waiting for request from CIC. IMO it will save you some time later. Also once paid you can raise a CSE to send the receipt.

Refer below -
Thanks Dev for helping in such situation

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
HI,

That's ok, Many universities does not issue degree and WES only requires valid transcripts in Sealed envelope. I also got only transcripts for Master's and Bachelor's.
Yes you can include self attested copy of degree/ other docx, I did same in my case and got the successful WES report

Cheers :)

jimmy2times said:
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the WES ECA process, (I've emailed WES my question but haven't received any response yet).

I've registered by Masters' qualification as the one to be assessed and as per the WES website, I've alao added my Bachelor's details.

Now, I have my transcripts from both Universities for my MBA and BTech BUT my MBA college/uni doesn't issue copies of the degree certificate, only the transcripts.

In such a case, how do I submit my MBA degree along with thw transcripts? Do i need to include a single unattested photocopy of the degree along with the sealed envelope of transcripts together in one bigger envelope or do I need to get the degree attested by a notary before the envelope thing?

Has anyone been in a similar situation? If not, a solid answer would still be of great help.

I'm hoping to send in my documents at the earliest since my CRS score of 474 gives me a fair chance, I assume.

Many Thanks,
Jimmy

jimmy2times

Jan 2, 2016
VNC007 said:
HI,

That's ok, Many universities does not issue degree and WES only requires valid transcripts in Sealed envelope. I also got only transcripts for Master's and Bachelor's.
Yes you can include self attested copy of degree/ other docx, I did same in my case and got the successful WES report

Cheers :)

Thanks, man. I sent all my documents today to WES. I just wrote my WES Ref No on my degree copy in Pencil, put it along with my sealed transcripts in an unsealed envelope and then put that in a large sealed envelope and sent it away. Fingers crossed, now!

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Welcome bro, All the Best

jimmy2times said:
Thanks, man. I sent all my documents today to WES. I just wrote my WES Ref No on my degree copy in Pencil, put it along with my sealed transcripts in an unsealed envelope and then put that in a large sealed envelope and sent it away. Fingers crossed, now!