04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi,
I submitted my eAPR on March 4 of this year, as you can see below in the timeline in my signature. However, the application as submitted was incomplete- it did not have my FBI PCC. Long story short, after multiple delays and extensions, my FBI PCC was finally submitted on July 14 via a CSE, to which a response stating that it had been added to my files was received on July 27, 13 days later.
It has been almost six months since my application was submitted, and a month since the FBI PCC was submitted, but I have not received any RPRF request yet. Is this normal? When can I expect a request if so, judging by general experience?
The reason I am freaking out is, my medical tests are dated January 8 2016- so we are nearing the date when they will be a year old and invalid very rapidly, and I am afraid about what might happen after that date.

Please let me know!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Aragorn165 said:
Hi,
I submitted my eAPR on March 4 of this year, as you can see below in the timeline in my signature. However, the application as submitted was incomplete- it did not have my FBI PCC. Long story short, after multiple delays and extensions, my FBI PCC was finally submitted on July 14 via a CSE, to which a response stating that it had been added to my files was received on July 27, 13 days later.
It has been almost six months since my application was submitted, and a month since the FBI PCC was submitted, but I have not received any RPRF request yet. Is this normal? When can I expect a request if so, judging by general experience?
The reason I am freaking out is, my medical tests are dated January 8 2016- so we are nearing the date when they will be a year old and invalid very rapidly, and I am afraid about what might happen after that date.

Please let me know!
You still have 4 months until your medicals expire. No need to panic, really.
At worst, you will have to retake your medical, although a few members have requested for an extension on the medicals' validity. Not sure why some members are asked for a retake while others aren't. Check the thread for those who haven't gotten PPR after 6 months.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
bellaluna said:
You still have 4 months until your medicals expire. No need to panic, really.
At worst, you will have to retake your medical, although a few members have requested for an extension on the medicals' validity. Not sure why some members are asked for a retake while others aren't. Check the thread for those who haven't gotten PPR after 6 months.
Thank you for the reply :)

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
PNP Inland seem to be forgotten by CIC lately. Hopefully next week is our week.

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Another forgotten week for Inland PNP.. Better luck next week for everyone I hope!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Sorry I forgot to update this thread! Got my PPR on September 2 :)

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Aragorn165 said:
Sorry I forgot to update this thread! Got my PPR on September 2 :)
Congratulations Aragorn165.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
No Inland PNP received PPR, 2 months and counting.

Manutd84

May 11, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Questions:
1. I received the AOR on 20th July 2016 but was asked for FBI PCC, which was submitted later on 12th Sept 2016. So the 6 months processing time starts from the day we received the AOR or the day the PCC was submitted??

2. What is the usual trend in the timeline of PR processing going on for Outland applicants?

Appreciate your response!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Manutd84 said:
Guys,

Questions:
1. I received the AOR on 20th July 2016 but was asked for FBI PCC, which was submitted later on 12th Sept 2016. So the 6 months processing time starts from the day we received the AOR or the day the PCC was submitted??

2. What is the usual trend in the timeline of PR processing going on for Outland applicants?

1. Six months from AOR date.

2. On an average 5-6 months.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Manutd84 said:
Guys,

Questions:

There was an update for PR applications received on or after January 1, 2016 regarding the completeness check, which includes following information about the processing times:

"The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

A complete application includes the following:

- the e-APR;
- the cost recovery fees; and
- all supporting documentation to validate information contained in the applicant’s Express Entry profile and e-APR.

Applicants and their family members must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates as part of their complete application. Medical results must be valid for six months at the time of application. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details.

Each application under Express Entry should be considered on its own merit, with a final decision based on a review of all the information available to the IRCC officer at the time of the decision."

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Manutd84

May 11, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
There was an update for PR applications received on or after January 1, 2016 regarding the completeness check, which includes following information about the processing times:

"The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

A complete application includes the following:

- the e-APR;
- the cost recovery fees; and
- all supporting documentation to validate information contained in the applicant’s Express Entry profile and e-APR.

Applicants and their family members must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates as part of their complete application. Medical results must be valid for six months at the time of application. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details.

Each application under Express Entry should be considered on its own merit, with a final decision based on a review of all the information available to the IRCC officer at the time of the decision."

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
So, This is my current status as to what I can see : -
- Application/profile status: Open
- Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
- Review of medical results: Passed
- Review of submitted documents: Provided
- Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
- A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
- Final decision: Not Started

Based on your reply, where will I get to know that my applicaton is COMPLETE and that it is promoted in the GCMS?