+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
My fingerprints were done during my student visa. They are still valid for 5 or 10 years. And, thank you for explaining. I appreciate it!! My medical had expired from my refugee days so they asked for it in June 2019. I receieved acknowledgement of medical around August or Sept 2019. My medicals expire around Sept or Oct again. Idk if they'll ask for them again.
How long does it take for a medical to expire?

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
Hello family, I called ircc today cos Ecas is showing decision made and my CIC acct is showing in progress, the agent I spoke to told me I pass eligibility , background, criminal assessment and my file has been sent to windsor office, I stay in montreal any idea why its sent to windsor? Please reply

Reactions: FadyB

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
i have read in some posts that some fellows had the same situation like you, but i believe you don't need to be worried as long as you had the decision made. Most probably they will contact you very soon to send them the photos for the card.

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
May i ask you if you have been asked to submit a RCMP fingerprints or not?
I only saw decision made in my Ecas, and no request for fingerprint, according to the agent he said I passed my criminal and background check, and that I passed my eligibility. Just wondering why its transfered to local office

Reactions: FadyB

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
I'm waiting for an update for my daughters... It has been months now, we sent the documents they requested and completed the medical but nothing since then. Ankara is my VO if you are wondering.