+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
IRCC always indicate that if you cannot get a required documents, you should show evidence and effort you put in to get it. With this letter from the embassy carrying their seal, I think you are good to go.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. It's highly appreciated.

So if I submit the letter on the IRCC online web form along with the documents I've gathered for the PCC and proof of the courier that I've mailed to Kuwait, do you think they'll automatically decide to continue processing my application without the PCC request?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. It's highly appreciated.

So if I submit the letter on the IRCC online web form along with the documents I've gathered for the PCC and proof of the courier that I've mailed to Kuwait, do you think they'll automatically decide to continue processing my application without the PCC request?
They sure will. When you submit everything, I will advise you also call them. I did that just to get assurance that am in order.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
I got the letter of the pre-arrival services for one of my daughters. We got our PR exactly one month after getting that same letter. I hope it takes less time, but I don't know anything about dependants abroad.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi everyone. how are you guys doing. i just sneak to see. How are you guys doing. I hope by now most of you are Permanent residents
wish you best of luck

Reactions: Saba321

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
How long did it take you to get ecopr after sending your info?
I didn't really send any information before getting my COPR. I was asked to send military info but it was an error from my side. If you mean how long the whole process took, we submitted our application in December 2019 and received our COPR in April 2021.

Reactions: imadeddin

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
I still haven't received my PR card... It has been over 4 months since we sent our photos and still not a single update.,, On the website it says it should take about 45 days...............

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?