+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!!, The reason it says Medical Results have been received is because the one they have on file has not expired yet, they might request new meds later on depending on how long they take to process your application.

Good Luck
Thanks.
I am unable to link my application to my GCkey account. I tried various options, it doesn’t work.
Not sure, what’s the problem?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks.
I am unable to link my application to my GCkey account. I tried various options, it doesn’t work.
Not sure, what’s the problem?
Have you tried using passport for your home country thats how i did mine after nothing was working.

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Have you tried using passport for your home country thats how i did mine after nothing was working.
I have not entered details of my home passport in my PR application, rather I had put details of my travel document. I will try both passports and will let you know. Thanks

tosinandtoyin

Sep 13, 2019
I have not entered details of my home passport in my PR application, rather I had put details of my travel document. I will try both passports and will let you know. Thanks
Try to link using your application number . Number of applicants sud be 1 and also use ur home country passport details

tosinandtoyin

Sep 13, 2019
I noticed my application has been updated with medical recieved and passed. But eligibility, security n background is yet to be started

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Acknowledgment of Receipt is received today. Applied on September 19th 2019 what’s next ? My family is also in my application they are not in Canada how long will take they join me ?

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

I had applied for the PR (myself, spouse and one child) and the application was delivered to Mississauge office on 5th September 2019.

I have received a acknowledgement letter through e-mail yesterday on 13th December 2019.

I have few questions:
  1. Why the letter has the address of my lawyer which I used for my case, whereas in the application I did not mention his address and I applied directly without his assistance?
  2. I have tried to add the link on CIC website but the system does not find my application. I have tried all combinations i.e. passport, place of birth, Application number, UCI number, etc. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Mehran

Reactions: FadyB

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi, i'm making a PR application, but its for my mother and I, do we need a generic form each, or can there be only one since we are one family, but we are both independent adults.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

I had applied for the PR (myself, spouse and one child) and the application was delivered to Mississauge office on 5th September 2019.

I have received a acknowledgement letter through e-mail yesterday on 13th December 2019.

I have few questions:
  1. Why the letter has the address of my lawyer which I used for my case, whereas in the application I did not mention his address and I applied directly without his assistance?
  2. I have tried to add the link on CIC website but the system does not find my application. I have tried all combinations i.e. passport, place of birth, Application number, UCI number, etc. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Mehran
Hi,

I just wanted to update so that if anyone is in similar situation can benefit from it. I had ask the same questions to CIC and their response is:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding your address and have transferred it to the responsible office.

We invite you to consult our Help Centre if you wish to obtain more information on online address updates.

Furthermore, we verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time."

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Got acknowledgement of receipt on friday. Status now in process and estimated time of completion is Feb 2021
How do we check the estimated completion time.

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have few questions:

Thanks in advance.

Mehran

2- my interview appointment for landing is next week
And i have never been able to link my account to my file.
Mars 2018 applicant

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Applying for PR, what identity documents for the principal applicant are needed.... so far IRCC has my national passport is that enough?