+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Visa Stamping Timeline - VFS Delhi

JensonP

Nov 22, 2017
Application status is approved just now. Return tracker is not activated yet though. I hope it will be activated today or Monday. You may have to check your application status once again.

Submitted on 20 Nov from Bangalore VFS.
What time is it best to visit the Bangalore VFS office? Also, what was the fee charged?

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
What time is it best to visit the Bangalore VFS office? Also, what was the fee charged?
I visited on a Monday (VFS at Prestige Attrium, Bangalore). Reached by 8:30 AM(office opens at 9 AM) and there were around 10 people already waiting!!

But they have 4 counters and hence the submission completed in 15-20 minutes. They charged 2000 INR for 3 passports (primary + 2 dependents). This includes opting for SMS updates. I would suggest to not to opt for SMS updates, mainly due to two reasons. There were no SMS alerts most of the time, and whenever they came, they were all wrong or confusing SMS. So, just follow the tracking link they give after passport submission and they are reliable from my experience.

No authorization letter asked for submitting dependent passports(they did not accompany me). I did NOT opt for courier back to my address, as I have decided to collect personally.

However, while collecting the passports(allowed only between 2-4 PM, Mon-Fri), they asked for the authorization letter from dependents. Collection just took 5 minutes.

JensonP

Nov 22, 2017
I visited on a Monday (VFS at Prestige Attrium, Bangalore). Reached by 8:30 AM(office opens at 9 AM) and there were around 10 people already waiting!!

But they have 4 counters and hence the submission completed in 15-20 minutes. They charged 2000 INR for 3 passports (primary + 2 dependents). This includes opting for SMS updates. I would suggest to not to opt for SMS updates, mainly due to two reasons. There were no SMS alerts most of the time, and whenever they came, they were all wrong or confusing SMS. So, just follow the tracking link they give after passport submission and they are reliable from my experience.

No authorization letter asked for submitting dependent passports(they did not accompany me). I did NOT opt for courier back to my address, as I have decided to collect personally.

However, while collecting the passports(allowed only between 2-4 PM, Mon-Fri), they asked for the authorization letter from dependents. Collection just took 5 minutes.
I visited them an hour before you posted. Took me about 15 mins to. Decided to courier the passport to my hometown. I might end up in Mangalore in about 2 weeks time.

Thanks once again. Maybe, it'll be helpful to other applicants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakev

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hello,

I submitted my passport yesterday on November 20, 2017 at VFS Delhi for PPR Visa stamping and COPR. In how many days, it will be returned back?

Seriously 'this' wait is the toughest one.

Thanks in advance.

K
VFS says 10 days but it takes around 2 and max 3 weeks.
I hope either you have received your PP back or it is on its way back to you.

Reactions: dilsehamza

nehamehta

Dec 5, 2017
Hello,

I submitted my passport yesterday on November 20, 2017 at VFS Delhi for PPR Visa stamping and COPR. In how many days, it will be returned back?

Seriously 'this' wait is the toughest one.

Thanks in advance.

K
Hi.. even we have submitted passports on the same date at Delhi VFS centre but no update yet. What about you ?

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi all. My app status changed to approved today and passports have been dispatched from NDVO. I had submitted on 21 Nov.

Request all to check their respective accounts. Cheers

nehamehta

Dec 5, 2017
Hi all. My app status changed to approved today and passports have been dispatched from NDVO. I had submitted on 21 Nov.

Any idea if the application status is approved by ndvo or from Canada. We submitted our passports on 20th but still no update. Cic account status is still in progress.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other

Congrats buddy! My application was approved on 29th but no update after that. Seems they forgot to dispatch my passport. :( Raised a CSE yesterday to find out the cause for this delay. Awaiting a response.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Any idea if the application status is approved by ndvo or from Canada. We submitted our passports on 20th but still no update. Cic account status is still in progress.
NDVO, I submitted mine on the same date got approved on 29th and awaiting my passport dispatch.

siddrav

Nov 20, 2017
Try visting early morning at around 9 am , When i went to submit my passports we were the only applicants and just took 5 mins. They charged us rs 650 per passport .
They only accept cash so do carry it

siddrav

Nov 20, 2017
Even I have faced this issue after opting the SMS service which doesnt give us the right information

I Submitted my passports on5th Dec, and on 12th Dec I received an SMS stating that my passports have been dispatched to Bangalore VFS from NDVO, but when i called those guys they said its under processing

JensonP

Nov 22, 2017
Even I have faced this issue after opting the SMS service which doesnt give us the right information

I Submitted my passports on5th Dec, and on 12th Dec I received an SMS stating that my passports have been dispatched to Bangalore VFS from NDVO, but when i called those guys they said its under processing
Read that text again, it says Bangalore visa office and not VFS. You'll need to check your CIC account. Once it says your application is approved, you can expect your passport collection SMS to pop up. SMS updates are pointless, even I shouldn't have gone with it. But for 50 rupees, who cares.

sask123

Dec 15, 2017

same here i submitted passport 1 st Dec and then 8th December transferred Bangalore visa office from NDVO still waiting to get stamped and dispatch

JensonP

Nov 22, 2017
same here i submitted passport 1 st Dec and then 8th December transferred Bangalore visa office from NDVO still waiting to get stamped and dispatch
Same here, I submitted it on 5th. And I received a text message last Thursday saying my application was delivered to the Bangalore office on the 6th!!??

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Same here, I submitted it on 5th. And I received a text message last Thursday saying my application was delivered to the Bangalore office on the 6th!!??
Ignore that message- what they meant is the Delhi Visa office, also called as NDVO.

Btw when did your application approved on myCIC?