+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

spacegirl

Jan 18, 2016
USA
means approval and you will have it in 2days depending on where you live
really? but my application still doesnt show approved ..return tracker isnt active either.. i just called cic and the agent was not helpful as usual. :( he said my medical is expired and maybe the officer needs to decide on that. You can check for updates online and asked me to call back in january :(

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
you already got ppr, so remedical maybe unnecessary, just wait 2days

HappyCL

Nov 8, 2019
For your information,
My return tracking is activated at 7pm.
Visa exempt country/CEC inland
PPR Oct 8, 2019
Delivered to Ottawa Oct 10, 2019
Approved in my cic account Nov 6, 2019
Return tracking activated Nov 12, 2019

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Please help me, which envelope size should be for sending documents and returning through Canada Post? Which size did you use? Thank you!!!

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Hi all I just wanted to ask for those who sent their passport to CPC Ottawa with Fedex. My status was “Delivered” and signed by “J Scuiteboer”. Did anyone have similar thing?

The reason I am asking is because the address on the label was incorrect and I requested Fedex to change it to the correct address 365 Laurier Ave W. But the customer service was unable to confirm if it was indeed delivered to the right recipient.
At least if someone else here had the same recipient who signed the package it gives me clue if it was indeed delivered to the right place. Thank you!

santab

Sep 15, 2018
My application status changed today to approved exactly 3 weeks after passport was received at Ottawa.
Now waiting for return

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I received my PPR email on 21st Oct, I had initially applied from Dubai. Now i had moved back to India and sent a request to the Visa office stating that my addres has been changed and asking me to allow to submit my passport in India VFS.

May i know if anyone was in similar situation and how long did it take for the Visa office to respond back with the updated letter ?
Did you go through Security Screening?

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Application Approved.
CPC - Ottawa received (Passport Copy, Pics, Annex A) on Nov 4.
Just checked this morning and the count down is gone and says
November 14, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
But there are no messages...
Tracker has yet to be activated.

Tmarie67

Jul 24, 2019
PEI
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0016
App. Filed.......
30 Jan 2019
Nomination.....
19 Dec 2018
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2019
Med's Done....
Jan 2019
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2019
VISA ISSUED...
5 Nov 2019
Application Approved.
CPC - Ottawa received (Passport Copy, Pics, Annex A) on Nov 4.
Just checked this morning and the count down is gone and says
November 14, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
But there are no messages...
Tracker has yet to be activated.
This happened to us as well. Ours shows approved on the 5th Nov. We still haven’t received the CoPR but tracker on the package was finally updated at 6:53pm on the 12th Nov. (Canada Post says we should have the package by tomorrow).

We’ve also spoken to an agent at CIC who confirmed that it was approved on the 5th. She said there’s a bit of a backlog in the mailing room in Ottawa.

So yours is approved , sounds like it’s just taking a little longer to get going like ours ...

Reactions: Scottish Aly

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Just got an update on myCIC to:

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • November 14, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
But there is no message below yet. Documents sent 4th Nov to CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: Scottish Aly

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Just got an update on myCIC to:

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • November 14, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
But there is no message below yet. Documents sent 4th Nov to CPC Ottawa.
Same over here.
PA from US.
Sent on the Oct 31
Received Nov 4
Approved Today Nov 14
But there are no messages.
No tracker update yet. Please report when your tracker gets updated.

Reactions: garbimba