PPR requirments

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giluy said:
Hi ronaldoyaronaldo,

After I emailed soft copy of receipt to Cost Recovery, 5 mins later I received the auto-reply:
This is content of auto-reply email:

We have received your email sent to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca<mailto:CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca> and we'll update your information shortly. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this e-mail will not be acknowledged as this email address is exclusively reserved for cost recovery.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

Regards,
CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT PILOTE – OTTAWA (« CTP-O »)

Do you think it is better for you to re-send email? In case CPP-O hasn't received ur email and delay printing ur visa.....
I sent a hard copy with the mailed package too. The email is on my sent folder. I don't know why I didn't receive a confirmation email. I'll just wait

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
1-12-2012 (PCC requested)
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I sent a hard copy with the mailed package too. The email is on my sent folder. I don't know why I didn't receive a confirmation email. I'll just wait
ummm I'm sure i didn't get any confirmation email ... this is annoying ... their system is a mess lately!

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
They did e-mail me back after e-mailing the receipt...I was just worried that they might want to see a hard copy as a proof of payment. I will call cic on monday and see what they says. I cannot find any info where they says that if i paid online and e-mailed to them, i do NOT need to send the hard copy...Thanks

ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Did they email you a short period after sending them the receipt? If you email it to them then you DON'T need to send a hard copy. I did both just in case

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadain said:
They did e-mail me back after e-mailing the receipt...I was just worried that they might want to see a hard copy as a proof of payment. I will call cic on monday and see what they says. I cannot find any info where they says that if i paid online and e-mailed to them, i do NOT need to send the hard copy...Thanks
Check the PDF file that was sent with your PPR. In the instructions it states clearly that you don't need to send a hard copy if you email the receipt to them.

Toronto1977

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Since it takes approximately 4 weeks for passports to be returned from Ottawa, do you book an appointment with the local CIC office for Landing in Advance(as it may take another 1-4 weeks to get an appointment) ?
By the way Golnaz you should be receiving your passport anytime now...I wonder why it takes them 4 weeks to stamp a visa ???

canadain said:

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Toronto1977 said:
Since it takes approximately 4 weeks for passports to be returned from Ottawa, do you book an appointment with the local CIC office for Landing in Advance(as it may take another 1-4 weeks to get an appointment) ?
By the way Golnaz you should be receiving your passport anytime now...I wonder why it takes them 4 weeks to stamp a visa ???
Hi toronto1977,

I called CIC last week . They told me that it is not allowed to make appointment without CoPR number. And , the officer suggested to go to US border because the local CIC office is full of appointments exspecially those big cities.

I also don't understand why it takes 4 weeks to print a visa.

Thanks

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
Toronto1977 said:
It's exactly 3 weeks since they've received my passport! still no news ........ I've heard it usually takes between 3-5 weeks!!

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Anything new guys?
I got my passport/visa on friday !!! FINALLY !!! :):)

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Hey Golnaz,

So happy for you...Next would be landing. Can you tell us how many Weeks/Days did it took for your passport to arrive?...Thank You

Golnaz said:
I got my passport/visa on friday !!! FINALLY !!! :):)

scsm

Aug 17, 2012
Hi,

I have a question regarding the receipt of the RPRF payment. I made my payment in early February and a PDF copy of receipt was generated. However, I did not see any details of mine printed on the receipt, i.e. name, date of birth, client ID etc. Just an electronic barcode can be seen on top of the receipt. Is this normal? Anyway, I've attached the receipt in an email to the Cost Recovery but I haven't yet received any confirmation from them. Any suggestion? Thanks!

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scsm said:
Hi,

I have a question regarding the receipt of the RPRF payment. I made my payment in early February and a PDF copy of receipt was generated. However, I did not see any details of mine printed on the receipt, i.e. name, date of birth, client ID etc. Just an electronic barcode can be seen on top of the receipt. Is this normal? Anyway, I've attached the receipt in an email to the Cost Recovery but I haven't yet received any confirmation from them. Any suggestion? Thanks!
What you do my friend is you print the PDF receipt, you fill your information, you scan the receipt with your information on it, and then you email it to cost recovery. It is supposed to be blank and you're supposed to fill it

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
canadain said:
Hey Golnaz,

So happy for you...Next would be landing. Can you tell us how many Weeks/Days did it took for your passport to arrive?...Thank You
They got my passport on Feb 5th and I received back on March 1st ...

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
scsm said:
Hi,

As ronaldoyaronaldo mentioned you suppose to fill up your info! Also I never got any confirmation email from them either ... so don't worry about confirmation email.
Good luck