+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST ITA Questions

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hello,

I am an EE applicant originally from Pakistan but for more than three years living in Doha, Qatar. After OINP nomination I recently received ITA. I have following few questions regarding e-APR submission.

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC): In my age so far I have lived in three different towns of Karachi, Pakistan. Normally a police station covers an area. My question is, do I need three (3) different PCCs or a single PCC suffice, besides since when should I get my PCC? From birth to date?

Work Experience Certificates: Can I use those certificates I used for OINP? or for CIC I need fresh again (from all three employers)? Furthermore is there any standard pattern of the subject certificates? Which is distinct from OINP Certificates?

English Translation (Birth Certificate): The translation I submitted to OINP suffice? or fresh required?

Notarization: Do I need to get any document notarized? (I already have birth certificates, asking if anything else like degree certificates etc.) Furthermore do I need to upload front and back of the degree certificates? (as there are stamps)

Marriage Certificate: For my wife to visit Qatar it was mandatory to get marriage certificates attested by Qatar consulates, which attested my marriage certificates on front side. Is this an issue?

Medical Exam: As I have received an ITA I am looking for upfront medical, but I am in dilemma after seeing posts on this topic. Please answer the following question.

Should I go for upfront medical exam?
What documents should I keep before going to medical exam? (any form from CIC or paper thing).
What they should give me after medical?
What is the exact category for me (EDE or non EDE), as per the info please suggest for me. I am FSW outland with NOC 2131. and my wife will accompany me.
Please elaborate the process of medical (for ease).

Thanks,
Saad

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Siddiquis said:
Hello,

I am an EE applicant originally from Pakistan but for more than three years living in Doha, Qatar. After OINP nomination I recently received ITA. I have following few questions regarding e-APR submission.

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC): In my age so far I have lived in three different towns of Karachi, Pakistan. Normally a police station covers an area. My question is, do I need three (3) different PCCs or a single PCC suffice, besides since when should I get my PCC? From birth to date? yes. just from your recent most address in karachi.

Work Experience Certificates: Can I use those certificates I used for OINP? or for CIC I need fresh again (from all three employers)? Furthermore is there any standard pattern of the subject certificates? Which is distinct from OINP Certificates?yes. you can still use them but then you have to attach your latest salary slips of last 6 months to prove that you are still doing job with same organization.

English Translation (Birth Certificate): The translation I submitted to OINP suffice? or fresh required? new not needed.

Notarization: Do I need to get any document notarized? (I already have birth certificates, asking if anything else like degree certificates etc.) Furthermore do I need to upload front and back of the degree certificates? (as there are stamps)just front of degree certificates as well as transcripts. If any official data/details are mentioned on back then back is also needed.

Marriage Certificate: For my wife to visit Qatar it was mandatory to get marriage certificates attested by Qatar consulates, which attested my marriage certificates on front side. Is this an issue?no.

Medical Exam: As I have received an ITA I am looking for upfront medical, but I am in dilemma after seeing posts on this topic. Please answer the following question.

Should I go for upfront medical exam? yes
What documents should I keep before going to medical exam? (any form from CIC or paper thing).Your medical center will confirm which documents to bring with you at the time of appointment.
What they should give me after medical? Receipt as a proof that you did medicals with them.
What is the exact category for me (EDE or non EDE), as per the info please suggest for me. I am FSW outland with NOC 2131. and my wife will accompany me.your's will be Non-EDE worker while your wife will be EDE-Family
Please elaborate the process of medical (for ease).Nothing special. Just a general medical checkup.

Thanks,
Saad

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Do you mean to say that transcripts and certificates need to be notarized? What about someone who has WES ECA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raven00090 said:
Do you mean to say that transcripts and certificates need to be notarized? What about someone who has WES ECA?
Just submit ECA along with a copy of degree certificate. Notarized translation needed if that certificate isn't in English or French.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Asivad Anac said:
Just submit ECA along with a copy of degree certificate. Notarized translation needed if that certificate isn't in English or French.
Thank you Asivad for your response, but how to notarize a document? my spouse certificate is stamped by ministry of foreign affairs and translated by a sworn translator, would that suffice or it needs to be stamped by a notary?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Canadiense85 said:
Thank you Asivad for your response, but how to notarize a document? my spouse certificate is stamped by ministry of foreign affairs and translated by a sworn translator, would that suffice or it needs to be stamped by a notary?
I got the same question. The translated document has the translator certification along with the stamp and signature of the ministry of justice notarizing the translation

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiense85 said:
Check IRCC guidelines for translations. If said translations were done by a non-certified translator outside of Canada, you'd require them to be notarized.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I have just done my Med Test.

My IME is : Non EDE (what does EDE stand for?, is this the right category? )
Upfront Medical Type: Worker ?? :-\ (working holiday???)

I just wanna double check if these are the right details for PR application through EE.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
I have just done my Med Test. The staff were somewhat confused as refusing to perform "upfront" med checks anymore, since 15DEC2016.

I just wanna double check if these are the right details for PR application through EE.
Yes, NON EDE - Worker is correct.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, NON EDE - Worker is correct.
May I ask what should I upload for "Proof of medical exam (required)" ?

The receipt has all my info, passport number, and it says, "Non EDE , Worker" .

Is this receipt good enough, or do I need to wait for full result from the clinic before I upload it? Please advise.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
May I ask what should I upload for "Proof of medical exam (required)" ?

The receipt has all my info, passport number, and it says, "Non EDE , Worker" .

Is this receipt good enough, or do I need to wait for full result from the clinic before I upload it? Please advise.
I'm guessing you're talking about the eMedical information sheet? If so yes, that's the only document you're required to upload.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
DelPiero07 said:
I'm guessing you're talking about the eMedical information sheet? If so yes, that's the only document you're required to upload.
Oh yes, I mean the eMedical Information Sheet.

Thank You once again, DelPiero07 :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
cococly said:
I have just done my Med Test.

Yes, it is the right category. EDE has been explained here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5505446#msg5505446

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Dear Asivad/Stanlee/Senior Members,

I have gotten my ECA done by WES. I sent them my transcripts for the same and the evaluation was "3 year diploma from a non recognised institution". Documents sent: "directly by official institution"

I don't have the certificate for this diploma, only transcripts. In my EE Profile I have mentioned "in good academic standing but no certificate or diploma awarded" .

In the post ITA phase, will this be an issue that I have only transcripts but no certificate?

Please advise, thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMV said:
Dear Asivad/Stanlee/Senior Members,

I have gotten my ECA done by WES. I sent them my transcripts for the same and the evaluation was "3 year diploma from a non recognised institution". Documents sent: "directly by official institution"

I don't have the certificate for this diploma, only transcripts. In my EE Profile I have mentioned "in good academic standing but no certificate or diploma awarded" .

In the post ITA phase, will this be an issue that I have only transcripts but no certificate?

Please advise, thank you.
Did you get any points for this?