+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanna123 said:
Thank you. I am little tensed about this. My FD got matured and the amount got automatically moved to my savings account. I have enough funds in my savings account now but if I take the average balance of last 6 months it wont be enough. Should I just take the letter from my bank with the current amount and add a LOE ?
Attach the proof of FD along with the bank letter/certificate (which has all details as required by CIC) to prove that the funds belong to you. Use an LOE if needed to explain further.

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Asivad!

I have some few questions. I am completing my form after ITA.

1. Under the Immigration history and declaration, what is the best under in this question. Have you applied to Citizenship and immigration canada before? Do I have to answers YES? I need to input my UCI number right? If I have to answer NO then I cannot input my UCI number. I am confused.
This is my first time to apply for PR. But I have my UCI # that is written on my working permit.

2. I am completing my 2 son's profile but I noticed that under the family column i need to write my son's immediate family. It sees there that I need to input there immediate familymembers that have not been identified the application. My son's are 8 yrs old and 12 yrs. What should I input in that column. I need your insight. Please.. I am the principal applicant.

3. My husband worked in Dubai 5 years ago but not as skilled worker. Is it okay not to include his work experience in his work history? but I need to declare his travel history and personal history right?

Thank you ASIVAD!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi Asivad!

I have some few questions. I am completing my form after ITA.

1. Under the Immigration history and declaration, what is the best under in this question. Have you applied to Citizenship and immigration canada before? Do I have to answers YES? I need to input my UCI number right? If I have to answer NO then I cannot input my UCI number. I am confused.
This is my first time to apply for PR. But I have my UCI # that is written on my working permit.

Answer Yes and input UCI.

2. I am completing my 2 son's profile but I noticed that under the family column i need to write my son's immediate family. It sees there that I need to input there immediate familymembers that have not been identified the application. My son's are 8 yrs old and 12 yrs. What should I input in that column. I need your insight. Please.. I am the principal applicant.

Not sure but I imagine you can leave this blank and fill in only parents names as relevant, if the system prompts for those details.

3. My husband worked in Dubai 5 years ago but not as skilled worker. Is it okay not to include his work experience in his work history? but I need to declare his travel history and personal history right?

Yes.

Thank you ASIVAD!

Shku_2704

Nov 12, 2013
As per my interpretation , you are not mandated to input anything under your son's immediate family if you and ur spouse (mother and father) are part of applicants (principal+spouse)
So leave it blank .

It will mark complete once u input all the other relevant details

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi guys,

Just a few questions, I know it's been asked before, but I just want to make sure. under have you applied to Citizenship and immigration Canada before, do I say yes if I applied for work and study permit?
Under family section: it's asking how many family members i have which I answered 1, then it's asking Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. does this mean may family back home? even if I'm not applying for them?

thanks alot

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
zara1986 said:
Hi guys,

Just a few questions, I know it's been asked before, but I just want to make sure. under have you applied to Citizenship and immigration Canada before, do I say yes if I applied for work and study permit?
Answer Yes and input the File Number and UCI

Under family section: it's asking how many family members i have which I answered 1, then it's asking Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. does this mean may family back home? even if I'm not applying for them?
Yes that's correct
thanks alot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zara1986 said:
Hi guys,

Answer Yes and input your UCI.

If this is about your spouse and dependent children, you have to necessarily include them in the application. If this is about other family members, the system might prompt for basic background information about parents and siblings back home even though they are not part of the application.

thanks alot

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Shku_2704!

Thank you for your response. I tried not to input anything because my 2 son's has no family yet. ( Obviously they are only 8 and 12 years old. )
But I cant proceed to the next step and check my personalized checklist. It sees on their respective profile its "in progress". That the only question that i need to answer and i"ll proceed to the next step. Please help me... what should do? I need to finish answering the form.
Thank you in advance

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi to all!
I just want to ask if somebody in this group had encountered the same as mine? Im having a hard time finishing my son's profile. I need to input their
immediate family that is not identified in the application? What should i input? That is the only question that i need to fill up and i'll proceed to the next step. To check my list of documents.I tried not to input anything but their profile is "in progress".
Thanks in advance :)

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi to all!

I need your advise please.. Is anyone in this forum encountered problem same as mine?
I have a problem in completing my son's profile. I need to input their immediate family but the problem is
they are only 8 and 12 yrs old. I cannot proceed to the next step. I need to check my checklist. I am the principal
applicant. What should I answer on that form. Please help me. I need to finish answering the form so that I can proceed
to the next step.
Your answer is very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I had sent in an application in 2014 but was returned due to cap reach. How do I tackle the questions below:

Have you applied for PR before? Should I say yes?

If yes, what is the PR File number? Should I put "0000000"?

Thanks in advance.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Mutair said:
Hi, I had sent in an application in 2014 but was returned due to cap reach. How do I tackle the questions below:

Have you applied for PR before? Should I say yes?

If yes, what is the PR File number? Should I put "0000000"?

Thanks in advance.
If u have got UCI number mentioned on ur app (apparently u dont have it) then say yes and mention it.
Else, say no to "Have u even applied to CIC"

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi - I got ITA on 19th draw via OOPNP. Have few queries on post ITA

1. After login into MyCIC ...there is a option to Continue with Application ...which in turn ask for details about my dependent Son(Canadian Citizen)
and later providing me the option to choose the option to pay processing fees.Is it normal??

2. When will i get an option to enter POST ITA details, get the checklist and upload the documents(IS IT AFTER I MAKE THE PAYMENT)

Please suggest

Thanks and Regds
Ravi