App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
nrc1978 said:
Hi - I got ITA on 19th draw via OOPNP. Have few queries on post ITA

1. After login into MyCIC ...there is a option to Continue with Application ...which in turn ask for details about my dependent Son(Canadian Citizen)
and later providing me the option to choose the option to pay processing fees.Is it normal??
Yes, It is normal

2. When will i get an option to enter POST ITA details, get the checklist and upload the documents(IS IT AFTER I MAKE THE PAYMENT)
This goes to ur item 1. You will get everything there. Please be careful as the data is copies from ur profile (1st time profile) and changes are not copied. Review the e-APR several times before submitting it. Until you complete the form, you will not get the checklist.
Please suggest

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi - Thanks for your response. Have few more queries on post ITA

1. Have been collecting the documents required except Indian PCC. Can i upload the request document stating that i have requested for the police certificate with receipt
and then upload it after i have received it.
2. Can i include the covering letter as the first page of pdf and if i plan to include whom can i address it to
3. What's the max size of pdf and photo
4. My Son is Canadian citizen and not included with my application..Medical is mandatory for him but what other documents of his i need to upload.
5. Do i need to include old passport scan too and do we need to submit old passport later during PPR stage
6. Is it advisable to include Right of Permanent Residence fee with processing few upfront during the intial stage itself
7. If in any case after submitting the application ...i am back to pool....what about the processing fee which i have paid. [Hope this will not happen]

Please suggest

Thanks
Ravi

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
nrc1978 said:
Hi - Thanks for your response. Have few more queries on post ITA

1. Have been collecting the documents required except Indian PCC. Can i upload the request document stating that i have requested for the police certificate with receipt
and then upload it after i have received it. Nope. Since Indian PCC doesn't take that much of time, its better to go with one. Can you justify why you couldn't get it in 2 months?
2. Can i include the covering letter as the first page of pdf and if i plan to include whom can i address it to Address it to "The officer, Immigration and Citizenship, Canada
3. What's the max size of pdf and photo PDF 4 MB, photo - I don't remember, Just hover ur mouse to the "?" beside the upload section of Photo and you will get it
4. My Son is Canadian citizen and not included with my application..Medical is mandatory for him but what other documents of his i need to upload. I am not sure about it. I think the birth certificate and passport should be enough
5. Do i need to include old passport scan too and do we need to submit old passport later during PPR stage It's not really required, but u can upload it in LOE section ( I have done that)
6. Is it advisable to include Right of Permanent Residence fee with processing few upfront during the intial stage itself This has got mixed views. 1) If u get rprf request later, u know things are moving and feel kinda safe that ur docs are validated (This is just assumption). 2) If you pay upfront, you save good amount of time (1-2 week). I have paid upfront
7. If in any case after submitting the application ...i am back to pool....what about the processing fee which i have paid. [Hope this will not happen] Be +

Please suggest

Thanks
Ravi

Dhanapal83

Dec 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I got my ITA , collected all documents and uploaded them today to the application. When we went to the payment section, We were planning to pay by debit but it was asking only Credit card. It said we have only 20 mins to submit the transaction.

Since I had my wallet in my car, 20 mins will not be sufficient to punch in my credit card details. So, I clicked on cancel transaction and it went to a screen where it says "Processing your Application. If we click on cancel transaction, it should have take us to the previous page but it said its processing the application and we do not have any options to make any changes.

How do we proceed on this? Will CIC process the application and send one more invitation for making payment?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Try after 24 hours.

Dhanapal83 said:
Hello All,

I got my ITA , collected all documents and uploaded them today to the application. When we went to the payment section, We were planning to pay by debit but it was asking only Credit card. It said we have only 20 mins to submit the transaction.

Since I had my wallet in my car, 20 mins will not be sufficient to punch in my credit card details. So, I clicked on cancel transaction and it went to a screen where it says "Processing your Application. If we click on cancel transaction, it should have take us to the previous page but it said its processing the application and we do not have any options to make any changes.

How do we proceed on this? Will CIC process the application and send one more invitation for making payment?

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Jkal said:
Thank you JKal. For the first point...i want to submit my application ASAP, get the AOR # and apply for Open Work permit which is expiring on Jan 26,2016. That's the reason i am planning to apply for Indian PCC and then upload once i receive it so that i can save about 1-2 weeks of processing time of Open work permit (which is taking around 3-4 months)

Dhanapal83

Dec 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
Try after 24 hours.
Thanks :) . We checked this morning and it was fine. We made the payment and our application is submitted successfully. We looked at the processing time and it was approximately 44 days. Hoping for the best.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Dhanapal83 said:
Thanks :) . We checked this morning and it was fine. We made the payment and our application is submitted successfully. We looked at the processing time and it was approximately 44 days. Hoping for the best.
Hi - Can you please let me know where u can see the processing time....is it after uploaded all the required documents

Thanks
Ravi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Hi - Can you please let me know where u can see the processing time....is it after uploaded all the required documents

Thanks
Ravi
CIC doesn't offer this service. The OP is probably referring to the user-built guesstimate calculator - the 1st/2nd sticky thread on top of the page.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Quick question re POF. Is it ok to provide 6 statements for each of the months showing the Balance and transactions for those months + a current Balance of the account? This would not exactly be an average for the past 6months but can be easily calculated by CIC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Quick question re POF. Is it ok to provide 6 statements for each of the months showing the Balance and transactions for those months + a current Balance of the account? This would not exactly be an average for the past 6months but can be easily calculated by CIC.
This would be fine.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Asivad - Have a question regarding including my son who is an Canadian citizen in my application. What should i mention in the section whether he is accompanying us or not. Please suggest

Thanks
Ravi

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
abhisuri13 said:
Thanks Asivad.
However, I only have one concern, If I am not disclosing my wife's experience, Its not like I am withholding information.
The experience she has is outside Canada so it has no impact on my total points, but if I show it in my application, and not submit any job duties letter (but will submit her offer letter, pay slips, Income Tax Return and experience letter). Will there be any problem or can it impact my application negatively?
Thanks again for your support (Your comments are really helpful in entire forum)

Hi Abhisuri,

Can you share what you ended up doing? Did you remove her work history since it wasn't getting you any points? Did your application go smoothly despite the fact that your EE profile indicated her work experience while PR application did not? I see you have your PR already. Please share to help in my case.

Thanks!

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Hello Asivad.

I have received my invitation in last draw. I have my reference letters ready, however, still I have a little confusion overs jobs and responsibilities listed in them. Can you please take a look at the same. I will highly appreciate it. My NOC falls under 2211 (Chemical Technician and Technologists. Please let me know and I will proceed with posting jobs and responsibilities section.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
Hello Asivad.

I have received my invitation in last draw. I have my reference letters ready, however, still I have a little confusion overs jobs and responsibilities listed in them. Can you please take a look at the same. I will highly appreciate it. My NOC falls under 2211 (Chemical Technician and Technologists. Please let me know and I will proceed with posting jobs and responsibilities section.

Thanks.
Send it to my mail or post it here.