App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Hi guys,

Please help:

- Do you still have National ID in your checklist? I had it before problem with a system but not now.. It's not required anymore? I have called to CIC but they don't have an answer.

- What is the address for CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia for mail-courier? Here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp We below to economic class or to permanent resident cards? I need it to forward Israel Police Certificate to CIC.

Thank you!

jessie_cyj

Jun 4, 2015
Hey guys I have a few questions.

- My one year work experience consists of work between two companies. I worked full time for Company A for 9 months and full time for Company B for 1 month. The middle 2 month was part time between the two companies (each roughly 20 hours per week). Because the system asked "how many hours per week" for each job, I entered the part time work as a separate line as below.

June 2014 - Feb 2015, Company A, full time
Mar 2015 - Apr 2015, Company A, part time
Mar 2015 - Apr 2015, Company B, part time
May 2015 - now, Company B, full time

But then I realized it's asking me to upload a reference letter for every job. Even though I entered the full time and part time work separately, it was essentially the same job. Should I only show two lines in work history? What about the hours per week?

- Can I still make changes to the answers if they don't affect the overall score? I noticed the old application has been frozen.

Please help.

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
SvetaB said:
Hi guys,

Please help:

- Do you still have National ID in your checklist? I had it before problem with a system but not now.. It's not required anymore? I have called to CIC but they don't have an answer.
Not needed, just your passport should suffice.
- What is the address for CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia for mail-courier? Here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp We below to economic class or to permanent resident cards? I need it to forward Israel Police Certificate to CIC.
Under EE process no document needs to be mailed to CIC, you would just need to scan and upload your PCC
Thank you!

gorot2

Jun 11, 2015
Good day house, i will appreciate if you can advice me on how to go about proving to CIC my proof of funds.I have my 6 months bank statement that shows my funds but the the document check list in express entry wants a letter from the bank which my bank doesn't provide.How can i prove this without a letter from the bank and has anyone had a similar issue with the bank and used an alternative method to prove their funds as requested by CIC and eventually got successful with there PR process.Thanks in advance.

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Thank you for response!

But Israel never provide Police Certificate to hands. So I requested to send my PC to Ambassy Canada in Tel-Aviv. Yesterday Ambassy confirmed that documents received and asked me address where they need to be send out...

Aug 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Provided you haven't lived in your country of citizenship for more than 6 months in a row after getting the PCC. You country of residence is currently Canada.
i see. thanks. can i also ask you regarding the education history post ITA History, if me and my wife do not have any ECA and are not claiming any points, is it okay to select NO or is it mandatory to select YES?

TIA

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SvetaB said:
Thank you for response!

But Israel never provide Police Certificate to hands. So I requested to send my PC to Ambassy Canada in Tel-Aviv. Yesterday Ambassy confirmed that documents received and asked me address where they need to be send out...
Check if they can send it you. You can then upload the document to your profile using a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry).

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
secondchance14 said:
i see. thanks. can i also ask you regarding the education history post ITA History, if me and my wife do not have any ECA and are not claiming any points, is it okay to select NO or is it mandatory to select YES?

TIA
It doesn't matter if you aren't claiming points for foreign education credentials. If both of you have Canadian education credentials, you don't need to mention your foreign education credentials.

Aug 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
It doesn't matter if you aren't claiming points for foreign education credentials. If both of you have Canadian education credentials, you don't need to mention your foreign education credentials.
we do not have any canadian education credentials. also, when i answer YES and put my foreign education history and my wife as well, the checklist ask for diploma. is it safe to answer NO instead? since our education will not generate any points towards my application. im a little confused..

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
secondchance14 said:
we do not have any canadian education credentials. also, when i answer YES and put my foreign education history and my wife as well, the checklist ask for diploma. is it safe to answer NO instead? since our education will not generate any points towards my application. im a little confused..

thanks
If you're not claiming points for education, you can do one of the following.

1. Answer Yes and upload just the diploma/degree certificate without ECA. Attach an LOE to highlight that you are not claiming points hence no ECA done.

2. Answer No and move ahead with the application.

All the best!

Aug 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you're not claiming points for education, you can do one of the following.

1. Answer Yes and upload just the diploma/degree certificate without ECA. Attach an LOE to highlight that you are not claiming points hence no ECA done.

2. Answer No and move ahead with the application.

All the best!
;D hehe thanks..one last question..if i answered NO, will that be misrepresentation of information?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
secondchance14 said:
;D hehe thanks..one last question..if i answered NO, will that be misrepresentation of information?
No. Because it doesn't involve a deliberate attempt at your part to get an unfair advantage over other applicants.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
No. Because it doesn't involve a deliberate attempt at your part to get an unfair advantage over other applicants.
Out of curiosity - is this an official definition of misrepresentation?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Nope. This is an interpretation based on experience.

The official definition of misrepresentation is available here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf
The official is quite close to what you wrote:
"Misstating facts to obtain money, goods, benefits or some other thing desired by a person
who might otherwise not be entitled to it. Misrepresentation may also be referred to as
"false pretences." "