Post graduation work permit

maninder_sran777

Apr 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-06-2021
Pavneet u have to wait for everything. My passport was stamped on 2january n i booked ticket for 11 jan. But I haven’t received my passport yet. Hopefully this time my luck works as I already missed my sister marriage.

Pavneet kaur1

Jan 8, 2019
Pavneet u have to wait for everything. My passport was stamped on 2january n i booked ticket for 11 jan. But I haven’t received my passport yet. Hopefully this time my luck works as I already missed my sister marriage.
Yeah ... hopefully I will get it before 22jan otherwise again I have to dealy my flight.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yeah ... hopefully I will get it before 22jan otherwise again I have to dealy my flight.
You don't need to delay your flight. The PGWP is not required to return to Canada. CBSA will be able to see the permit in the system when you enter and the officer may, if s/he is in a good mood, print the permit for you.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You don't need to delay your flight. The PGWP is not required to return to Canada. CBSA will be able to see the permit in the system when you enter and the officer may, if s/he is in a good mood, print the permit for you.
Hmmm when I re-entered Canada they insisted I show them PGWP

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
You must have your In Canada approval letter in your iRCc account. Sign in that print that letter. Thats it. With Valid TRV and that letter, no body will stop you entering Canada. Make sure you return to Canada before your TRV expires. Or if you get your permit when you are in India, then you can also apply TRV within India.
I have visa till 30 march and I am coming back to canada in mid

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys. can someone guide me how to apply for PGWP. I finished my masters and am having a little difficulty understanding the process. I made an account on GCKey and then when I log in, the page directs me to a questionnair which asks how long are you planning to live in Canada?
temporarity (less than 6 months), temporarily(more than 6 months) and permanently. I dont know which option to choose.
I would appreciate if someone can guide me who recently applied for PGWP. thanks alot!

Pavneet kaur1

Jan 8, 2019
Hey guys. can someone guide me how to apply for PGWP. I finished my masters and am having a little difficulty understanding the process. I made an account on GCKey and then when I log in, the page directs me to a questionnair which asks how long are you planning to live in Canada?
temporarity (less than 6 months), temporarily(more than 6 months) and permanently. I dont know which option to choose.
I would appreciate if someone can guide me who recently applied for PGWP. thanks alot!
Temporarily more than 6 months

Malik singh

Jan 9, 2019
Hey,i have taken a unofficial drop due to a family reason but i m not sure if it has an effect on pgwp.i will complete my study along with other students cause i will complete my missed classes in the time of other students official drop.so please tell me is there any problem with my case or i can get pgwp easily?

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hey,i have taken a unofficial drop due to a family reason but i m not sure if it has an effect on pgwp.i will complete my study along with other students cause i will complete my missed classes in the time of other students official drop.so please tell me is there any problem with my case or i can get pgwp easily?
You cannot take an un-official break. If you created your own break, you no longer are eligible for PGWP.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No one can say. It will depend on the person reviewing your file. The fact that you will be completing the program on time may outweigh the fact that you took an unofficial drop.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
hey guys. When I filled the questionnaire for PGWP, apart from IMM570 form, in the optional forms, it asks me to fill Schedule 1 and provide letter of explanation. Did anyone else got the same optional forms?
thanks