+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

awz13

Sep 6, 2019
I just logged in to see my current status changed to "Application/profile updated", but I see nothing else updated on it. and when I went back to it a minute later, the current status changed back to "Submitted". Does anyone know what this might mean? I've applied May 28, was requested transcript and uploaded it September 6.

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I just logged in to see my current status changed to "Application/profile updated", but I see nothing else updated on it. and when I went back to it a minute later, the current status changed back to "Submitted". Does anyone know what this might mean? I've applied May 28, was requested transcript and uploaded it September 6.
Normally means a case agent is working on your file. The others on the forum who had this same experience got approved soon after

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Hi,
I got passport request for TRV on Aug 28 and I sent it same day. They received it on Aug 30. But they haven't sent it back to me yet. Any idea how long they gonna take? My marriage is in next month. I am really stressed now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hey Even I have sent my passport on 28 august., No updates till now Let me know if you get yours or I will let you know If I get mine