+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Jdunchik

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
yes last tuesday , and they said they are still working on application received on may 6, i dont understand...and i dont know what to do :(
Maybe they are checking some information about you or your documents and it needs more time.

aniniz

Jul 11, 2017
yes last tuesday , and they said they are still working on application received on may 6, i dont understand...and i dont know what to do :(
According to CIC July 14th update, they are working on May 10th applications. You can call them again after next week's processing time update (I'm sure the next week update will show processing applications after May 13). And they should be able to tell you more about your application.

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
According to CIC July 14th update, they are working on May 10th applications. You can call them again after next week's processing time update (I'm sure the next week update will show processing applications after May 13). And they should be able to tell you more about your application.
the next update will be after 2 weeks, i have to wait again i am really tired i wanted to know if someone was in the same situation as me, at least i would know whats really wrong about my application
do u think they will give me an answer after 2 weeks , thats too much !!!

ageg95

Star Member
May 17, 2017
the next update will be after 2 weeks, i have to wait again i am really tired i wanted to know if someone was in the same situation as me, at least i would know whats really wrong about my application
I applied on May 14th, a couple of my friends did too and we still haven't gotten an answer. Which province are you in?

aniniz

Jul 11, 2017
I believe you should get your results in 2 weeks, maybe it's just they are confirming details with your school and it takes longer than it should be. Or you can put it this way, no news is at least than bad news. =)

Reactions: siham44

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I believe you should get your results in 2 weeks, maybe it's just they are confirming details with your school and it takes longer than it should be. Or you can put it this way, no news is at least than bad news. =)
ithank you for your answer, hope it will be a good news

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted