+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

hanami

Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. I hope you can give me advice. I just checked my scanned transcript submitted online and it's a little bit blurry but readable. If the officer does not accept it, will they ask me to resubmit or will they refuse my application? Should I actively submit a new one via webform?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. I hope you can give me advice. I just checked my scanned transcript submitted online and it's a little bit blurry but readable. If the officer does not accept it, will they ask me to resubmit or will they refuse my application? Should I actively submit a new one via webform?
I think they will let you resubmit it again

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys, i applied for my wp but i am worried about rejection. I came to canada as a student in september 2015 and studied full time till april 2016, and took one course in summer break. then i changed the program , applied for co op but didn't secured the job. will that one year (co-op) be considered as drop. just completed my study in april

hkang12

May 7, 2019
hi guys, i applied for my wp but i am worried about rejection. I came to canada as a student in september 2015 and studied full time till april 2016, and took one course in summer break. then i changed the program , applied for co op but didn't secured the job. will that one year (co-op) be considered as drop. just completed my study in april
When did you applied for it ?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
So for one year when you were supposed to do coop you didn't study at all? That will most likely make you ineligible for PGWP.

Shams9618

Jun 13, 2018
Hello ..I have applied on may 14 no updates yet..so stressed..some people of may 14 already got wp..hoping to get some news today..

Katie.09

Jul 11, 2019
Am i the only one who is not able to check the status on cic site. It is referring me back to the page of english and French option

kamalp349

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Am i the only one who is not able to check the status on cic site. It is referring me back to the page of english and French option
I am facing the same issue. Just try again like 5-6 times. If still not try opening every next window in a new tab. That worked for me after 5 times. Lil bugy website.