+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Try not to, because if theres any querry in visa or anything you wont be able to come back easily, Outside canada the processing time is also high. Why dont you stay here and apply visa its just one or two weeks process..
My mother's 50th birthday is in two weeks so I am looking into how I can make it back to see her without having re-entry issues.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Maybe it is the long weekend thats why a lot of people took off today therefore no approvals until now. I was wishing for May 15 people to get approved today. I am still hopeful for atleast someone from May 15 to get approved today!

Hold Tight Kamal! Yours is on the way.

Reactions: Shesa

kamalp349

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Maybe it is the long weekend thats why a lot of people took off today therefore no approvals until now. I was wishing for May 15 people to get approved today. I am still hopeful for atleast someone from May 15 to get approved today!

Hold Tight Kamal! Yours is on the way.
Im being so impatient rn!!

Reactions: yay_321

hanami

Jul 23, 2019
Seems like it. To those who are waiting. It'll come. Don't worry too much.
Yeah, I know. As I applied on May 24th, I don't have high expectation to hear from them this week or next week. However,
it's so stressfull to wait for such a long time, especially when the processing time keeps increasing and there are few applicants who have not heard back from IRCC for over 100 days. So worried

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I actually had a question from the experts around here who got their PGWP a while back about the next step (PR).
If we work while waiting for the PGWP can we use that period for the one year of CEC immigrating or should we count from the day the permit was issued? I'm reading lots of contradictory stuff about this.

Cutecat8089

Aug 1, 2019
I actually had a question from the experts around here who got their PGWP a while back about the next step (PR).
If we work while waiting for the PGWP can we use that period for the one year of CEC immigrating or should we count from the day the permit was issued? I'm reading lots of contradictory stuff about this.
When I talked about this to an immigration officer he clearly said it does count as Canadian experience for permanent residency

Reactions: Nousernamesadface