+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Dec 31, 2017
NOC Code......
t
It can be a technical error or some fields like Names (Family name etc) cannot be left blank or needs to be changed in a different way. Unless we have more details regarding this matter it is difficult to predict what can be the real cause.
there are no box spaces for other names, telephone number, ID summary, address summary...etc
if it is a technical error, how do i go about it?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I have a fixed deposit in one Bank (Bank A). If I transfer it to another bank (Bank B) to a Fixed Deposit, will the following be sufficient to prove the 6 months balance maintenance;

1. Color copies of FD certificates issued by Bank A (from July'17).
2. If the funds have been credit to a savings account in Bank A and then a draft is issued, color copies of the statement along with color copy of the Bank Draft to Bank B.
3. Color copy of the FD certificate from Bank B.
4. Explain in LOE.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have a fixed deposit in one Bank (Bank A). If I transfer it to another bank (Bank B) to a Fixed Deposit, will the following be sufficient to prove the 6 months balance maintenance;

1. Color copies of FD certificates issued by Bank A (from July'17).
2. If the funds have been credit to a savings account in Bank A and then a draft is issued, color copies of the statement along with color copy of the Bank Draft to Bank B.
3. Color copy of the FD certificate from Bank B.
4. Explain in LOE.
It should be fine however in such cases Officer may require some additional verifications at the end of processing.

Reactions: akila868

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
t

there are no box spaces for other names, telephone number, ID summary, address summary...etc
if it is a technical error, how do i go about it?
If it is a technical error then you should report it through your Profile. You should see a tab saying report technical error or anything like this.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
It should be fine however in such cases Officer may require some additional verifications at the end of processing.
Thanks friend. Are there any other document that I should send so that the Case Officer doesn't see am issue on this?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Mr BillHyatt, if an application is not under security screening then how much time it takes under security checks. I have already completed 1 month and 18 days at ip2. Have ordered gcms notes.

alanvo84

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all,
My medical examination is grading B with following comments from panel "he is currently undergoing treatment for hyperthyrodism. He noted his thyroid function test one month ago were normal. He's currently asymptomatic. PE is unremarkable". Do you know how is possibile for my medical examination passed or high possibility to get refusal regarding to excessive demand? Thanks much for your feedback.

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Mr BillHyatt, if an application is not under security screening then how much time it takes under security checks. I have already completed 1 month and 18 days at ip2. Have ordered gcms notes.
It takes few hours to complete this check as most of the checks are already performed by different agencies and the analyst just have to update the results. The delay is mainly caused by the backlogs in the Local Visa Office your file is in, mainly in London, Paris etc that are considered as Global Visa Hubs.

Reactions: Mzub

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all,
My medical examination is grading B with following comments from panel "he is currently undergoing treatment for hyperthyrodism. He noted his thyroid function test one month ago were normal. He's currently asymptomatic. PE is unremarkable". Do you know how is possibile for my medical examination passed or high possibility to get refusal regarding to excessive demand? Thanks much for your feedback.
Medicals can be Passed in 2 categories that are Passed with No Survellience Required or Passed with Survellience Required. If Medical Panel thinks that you require further Survellience then an agent will record this in notes. In this case, your file can continue to process and you may be asked to go for another Medical Test before getting PR.

Reactions: alanvo84

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

There has been very little movement from NA2 stage at CIO/CPC in Jan 2018 if you see the trackers. Before Christmas CIC was like a jet, and now it seems like a cycle. Any idea why?

Thanks

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi
Hi @BillHyatt

There has been very little movement from NA2 stage at CIO/CPC in Jan 2018 if you see the trackers. Before Christmas CIC was like a jet, and now it seems like a cycle. Any idea why?

Thanks
Hi @BillHyatt
Do you have a rough estimate on how many active users are there on this forum and immitracker as well as of dec 2017 (and maybe going back 6 months so it would make a time interval)? Just trying to have a clue on whether the info we have on this forum is actually representative of the true population...

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Bill the Great and other respected friends:

I got my gcms notes:

Please guide me about if anything red flagged in the following comments of my gcms notes:

REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION:EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 000-00-00. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: A11.2 APPEAR MET Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXXXX)

PNP NOMINATION: Province of Nomination: XXX PNC # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nomination Validity: Original. Case Type: Economic Case: Proof of Funds on file : Yes - Fund $ : NOT VERIFIED........................................................
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXX) NO TRACE IN GCMS/FOSS OTHER THAN PRESENT application .................................... A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEAR MET

PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO.....................

WORK EXPERIENCE: the duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience: PA meets education requirements. Note: PA AWARDED POINTS FOR MASTER/1ST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # XXXXXX REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: ................. Principal Applicant Promoted. New UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified.. Languages ... Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified........ EDUCATION..... primary applicant........ 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website, foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as..............NRT R 10 Ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality .......... Age........ applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.