+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hey @BillHyatt, I just received a medical request for my wife to complete on 1017 form. When I checked my profile, there is a section for supporting documents for her but no upload button or new row to add any documents, which i found strange. What should I do in order to add this document to my file.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hi @BillHyatt I see the following status before medical passed. Is that normal?

Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Bill My Dear!

When u guess my file would have been transferred to London visa Office? any rough idea? and also which AOR dates they are processing for PPR and Eligibility these days? and how much time they normally take for eligibility process checking?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey @BillHyatt, I just received a medical request for my wife to complete on 1017 form. When I checked my profile, there is a section for supporting documents for her but no upload button or new row to add any documents, which i found strange. What should I do in order to add this document to my file.

It can take some days before a place is available. If you didn't get a space in few days then you can send documents via Web Form and indicate no space was available to upload.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Bill My Dear!

When u guess my file would have been transferred to London visa Office? any rough idea? and also which AOR dates they are processing for PPR and Eligibility these days? and how much time they normally take for eligibility process checking?
1. It may have been transferred a few weeks back to London Visa Office. Last week of November or First week of December.

2. London is processing Oct 21st Transfers however many applicants from July Transfer are still waiting for review.

3. Eligibility process is carried out in 3 Phases. Firstly, when your Medicals are reviewed along with Criminality, Age, Education, IELTS, except Funds and Work Experience (It takes 1-3 Days). Then, they review Funds and Work Experience which takes few hours to complete and analyst will make their recommendations such as MET, Appears MET, Review Required. Final review is conducted in Local Visa Office where officials will review a file, recommendations of Case processing Analysts and agents in CIO and make a final decision (This takes 1-3 days).

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
1. It may have been transferred a few weeks back to London Visa Office. Last week of November or First week of December.

2. London is processing Oct 21st Transfers however many applicants from July Transfer are still waiting for review.

3. Eligibility process is carried out in 3 Phases. Firstly, when your Medicals are reviewed along with Criminality, Age, Education, IELTS, except Funds and Work Experience (It takes 1-3 Days). Then, they review Funds and Work Experience which takes few hours to complete and analyst will make their recommendations such as MET, Appears MET, Review Required. Final review is conducted in Local Visa Office where officials will review a file, recommendations of Case processing Analysts and agents in CIO and make a final decision (This takes 1-3 days).
Hi Bill

On (3), all of these 3 phases to check eligibility (A11.2) are conducted during NA2?

Also, if the recommendation is MET and not MET, Review Required, do they still send the file to LVO or is it kept at CPC-Ottawa?

Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill

On (3), all of these 3 phases to check eligibility (A11.2) are conducted during NA2?

Also, if the recommendation is MET and not MET, Review Required, do they still send the file to LVO or is it kept at CPC-Ottawa?

Thanks
A11.2 is usually completed in CIO-Sydney and recommendation is given (This is during NA2). The officer in Local Visa Office or CPC will then review A11.2 and perform A40 Misrepresentation and Fraud Check and then give the final decision.

The file is transferred as a part of either Workload distribution or further checks. This can be confirmed via GCMS notes where the reason for transfer is mentioned. Majority of files are transferred as a part of Workload distribution.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: 000111222

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017

So Dear Bill!

It means that my medical along with other 3 factors of eligibility are already met and considered and also that in next review my work and finance will be checked by analyst and recommendation will be made?

And also when u see like after how many days they will start the transfers of Last week of November?

Thanks in advance.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
So Dear Bill!

It means that my medical along with other 3 factors of eligibility are already met and considered and also that in next review my work and finance will be checked by analyst and recommendation will be made?

And also when u see like after how many days they will start the transfers of Last week of November?

Thanks in advance.
For first it is true that if you are in NA2 then probably decision is made on these eligibility factors.

There is no specific time for when London will open new batches for processing. Most probably they will do it next year now.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi.
For first it is true that if you are in NA2 then probably decision is made on these eligibility factors.

There is no specific time for when London will open new batches for processing. Most probably they will do it next year now.

Hi!

Please see if I am IP2 or not?

here is my status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Hi.

Hi!

Please see if I am IP2 or not?

here is my status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP2.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Mr BillHyatt, since I am at ip2 , I want to know what happens at this stage besides security check and how long do the security checks take. And also are these checks a final stage before ppr.
Thanks for your time.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
It can take some days before a place is available. If you didn't get a space in few days then you can send documents via Web Form and indicate no space was available to upload.
Ok thanks Bill