+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Thank you Tanit, please explain What is schedule4 which you have included.
schedule4 is a requested document post application only for all provincial nominees , I just sent it in advance hoping to ease to process (no ADR ,no extra time assessing)

samtack77

May 16, 2012
Thanks again, when you mean there are qualifications that require part time lectures while working, Do you mean it doesn't matter if I choose either "Part time or Full time " from the drop menu while filling the E-apr for education. Please note that the Msc was officially "full time", I only attended part time. What should I choose "Part time or Full time? Thanks
No this is not an issue. There are many Qualification that requires part time lectures while working full time.

Nothing to worry about.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Schedule 4 is a Provincial Nomination Details which isn’t required for Express Entry applicants as it is already present online. However, I can understand why he decided to go with.

It is not required to attach Nomination Certificates during E-APR however it is recommended.
Some EE applicants (PNP) in the past have reported that IRCC asked them to upload their OINP nomination certificate along with the Schedule 4 form later in the application process. So a lot of recent PNPs have been proactive and uploaded these two documents along with their eAPR to avoid unnecessary delays.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
URGENT @BillHyatt
Got mail from CPCO-Final request today for Passport submission.
However the email didn't state where I should send it to and no update yet on my profile.
CIC website suggests I should send it Ghana Visa Office but I want to be very sure since I have 14days left.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
@BillHyatt hi! My first ITA was received in June. I applied and our application was rejected as they wanted my PCC for Dubai and the US.
I received my second ITA on 6 September and have all required documents now.
Dubai does not issue PCC on a visit visa. My total stay in Dubai was 7 months - over a period of two years. I have an email from Dubai Police saying that they don't issue PCC on visit visas.
My total stay in the US was 95 days. I have submitted the form for FBI and have the receipt.
My question is now should I wait till the end of the application deadline i.e. 6 Dec and then submit my documents or should I go ahead and submit everything now? My PCC for other countries will expire if I wait till December - These are valid till 16 October.
Please advice.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
URGENT @BillHyatt
Got mail from CPCO-Final request today for Passport submission.
However the email didn't state where I should send it to and no update yet on my profile.
CIC website suggests I should send it Ghana Visa Office but I want to be very sure since I have 14days left.
Immediately call CIC and ask them to confirm you the visa office and send you letter.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt hi! My first ITA was received in June. I applied and our application was rejected as they wanted my PCC for Dubai and the US.
I received my second ITA on 6 September and have all required documents now.
Dubai does not issue PCC on a visit visa. My total stay in Dubai was 7 months - over a period of two years. I have an email from Dubai Police saying that they don't issue PCC on visit visas.
My total stay in the US was 95 days. I have submitted the form for FBI and have the receipt.
My question is now should I wait till the end of the application deadline i.e. 6 Dec and then submit my documents or should I go ahead and submit everything now? My PCC for other countries will expire if I wait till December - These are valid till 16 October.
Please advice.

Usually it is recommended to wait till the end and send a complete application. However, you may apply with Letter of explanation and attaching the application letter for PCC.

CIC will decide either to accept your application or else reject it as incomplete due to remaining time for receiving PCC.

For Dubai PCC I have a similar case and they are not issuing PCC because he has a visit visa. I still don't know what is needed to be in such cases, and therefore, I will appreciate if you can update me on this once you pass your criminality check.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Kestrel

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Some EE applicants (PNP) in the past have reported that IRCC asked them to upload their OINP nomination certificate along with the Schedule 4 form later in the application process. So a lot of recent PNPs have been proactive and uploaded these two documents along with their eAPR to avoid unnecessary delays.
Yes, usually Schedule 4 is asked from those applicants who selected NO during E-APR for having Nomination Certificate and they don't attach Nomination Certificate posted to them.

Although both of these are not required at application stage, it is still recommended so to avoid any delays.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
Immediately call CIC and ask them to confirm you the visa office and send you letter.
I have sent email and also filled CS webform. Hoping they will respond fast. I hope to send them to Ghana by Friday, If I don't get response. and attach the email and auto AORs. *I hoping that will be fine*

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have sent email and also filled CS webform. Hoping they will respond fast. I hope to send them to Ghana by Friday, If I don't get response. and attach the email and auto AORs. *I hoping that will be fine*
They will not respond so fast you should call them. Agents are available at the moment and it is not wise to send Passport without their instructions.

In most cases they will increase the time for submission but no need to send on your own.

samtack77

May 16, 2012
Hello Billhyatt, thanks for all your comments to our questions.
Pls while filling the address history for the last 10 years in the schedule A form which only allow us to input only month and year, Can we use an overlap dates
e. g
2010-02 to 2011-05....lived in location A
2011-05 to 2014-04....lived in location B
2014-04 to 2017-06...lived in Location c

This is because there are times when we relocate to a new address in the middle of the month while one still lived in the old address early of that same month. For example, I might live in Location A till April 15th while I relocate to Location B from April 16th. With this, the address will overlap.
Your advice is highly appreciated. Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello Billhyatt, thanks for all your comments to our questions.
Pls while filling the address history for the last 10 years in the schedule A form which only allow us to input only month and year, Can we use an overlap dates
e. g
2010-02 to 2011-05....lived in location A
2011-05 to 2014-04....lived in location B
2014-04 to 2017-06...lived in Location c

This is because there are times when we relocate to a new address in the middle of the month while one still lived in the old address early of that same month. For example, I might live in Location A till April 15th while I relocate to Location B from April 16th. With this, the address will overlap.
Your advice is highly appreciated. Thanks
Yes you can however there shouldn't be any gaps.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
They will not respond so fast you should call them. Agents are available at the moment and it is not wise to send Passport without their instructions.

In most cases they will increase the time for submission but no need to send on your own.
Thanks... They have responded to my email. ITS GHANA.

Reactions: BillHyatt

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
For your country applicants have suggested to get from each city you lived for more than 6 months. However, it was brought to notice that they don’t issue PCC if you aren’t a permanent residence of that city.

So, one of the applicant suggested to get a PCC from Hometown (Permanent Residence), and once you receive that PCC you can apply with other stations as well by attaching a copy of that PCC.

I hope this will help.
Thanks @BillHyatt