+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Are you at the Upload file stage now? Because work experience actually will have 4MB per work that you indicated. For job 1 = 4mb, job 2 = 4mb, so on and so forth. It isnt 4MB for all job. Unless you only have 1 job there.
Yes eAPR phase , for the useless details you asking , yes I have only one job , so only 4MB , am self employed so I have tons of docs to submit that's the reason.
do you have an answer for my question ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt
Thanks for the great post. Can you clarify if my status stays at "Review whether you meet eligibility requirements" and BG check status "Not Applicable", meaning my file is still under A11 check (A16 had passed earlier)?
Also, will the file be passed on to local visa office only after all checks passed and the file has been approved for PR? thank you
Once you passed A11 (Eligibility) you will move to IP2. The decision is usually made in either CPC or LVO however for people with special needs CIO can be asked to make a decision. For most outland applications LVO is the one to make the decision.

Your file will after Eligibility Test and Admissibility Test are passed however the decision on Security clearance and Fraud & Misrepresentation will be made in LVO. After these tests are passed your file will be sent for approval from Senior management and finally, PPR will be sent.

goldjosef

Dec 9, 2016
@BillHyatt sorry for disturbing you again sir, but does the RPRF request also mean that eligibility is almost done. That is, a recommended pass has been given by an agent? Thanks!

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Yes eAPR phase , for the useless details you asking , yes I have only one job , so only 4MB , am self employed so I have tons of docs to submit that's the reason.
do you have an answer for my question ?
Small pdf. Try that. You never said you had just one work experience so that's why I was asking. I was stuck at the update forms for a while and asked this forum why I cannot see upload file buttons. This is why I asked. No need to tell me my questions were useless. Everyone here is just out to help everyone else.

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
You deposit amount first and then get a certificate before submitting E-APR. The requirement clearly states that LICO funds must be available from the date of E-APR till you get your CoPR, however, some applicants from this forum suggest that you retain funds till landing.

You can update the salary and attach LOE for it.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

Any idea which state i am in ? Below are the details

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

Any idea which state i am in ? Below are the details

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Answered in another post. Good Luck.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi bill

one alphabet is missing ( typing error ) in place of birth on the new passport of my child, whereas it is properly spelled on the old passport & all other documents like birth certificate. do i need to take any letter from notary ? or I can attach both old & new passports and explain in LOE.
Please advice ....

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt sorry for disturbing you again sir, but does the RPRF request also mean that eligibility is almost done. That is, a recommended pass has been given by an agent? Thanks!
Yes, before moving file forward RPRF request is made. IRCC says that it is required for processing visa so many seniors and experts say it indicates PPR is certain. Good Luck.

Reactions: goldjosef

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
@BillHyatt and the seniors in the house. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this forum,i have been reading up and found it very useful...I have a question to ask and i will appreciate if you are able to answer...Regarding the work reference letter, must the letter be stamped even though it comes on the company letter headed paper?
You gave an advise to candidates who have provincial nominee. Asking them to submit some forms upfront while applying for the express entry program, could you explain this further?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
@BillHyatt and the seniors in the house. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this forum,i have been reading up and found it very useful...I have a question to ask and i will appreciate if you are able to answer...Regarding the work reference letter, must the letter be stamped even though it comes on the company letter headed paper?

If it is already on the company letter paper head, then I think a signature would be sufficient..

You gave an advise to candidates who have provincial nominee. Asking them to submit some forms upfront while applying for the express entry program, could you explain this further?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Having a stamp is a good option however signature will also work. Also, ensure that if you are not having stamp then your Letterhead should clearly mention address and contact information of the company.

For Provincial Nominee you just need to attach a Nomination Certificate you received from the Province. Other forms are Sch A and Travel History but they are only required if you haven't included all of these details during application.

I hope this will help.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hey @BillHyatt .. I have a question.. I am a OINP PNP candidate and I have ITA and I have done "spouse not accompanying" and my score is 359 + 600 from PNP.. Now I am planning to add my spouse and raised a query at CIC and they told me that any change in circumstances that don't affect my score wrt the MEC(minimum eligibility Criteria) of ITA , I can add him. Please suggest what should I do
1 : Reject ITA , inform OINP and update EE and get ITA again
2 : Add my spouse in APR and add a LOE.

All others are also free to guide me. :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey @BillHyatt .. I have a question.. I am a OINP PNP candidate and I have ITA and I have done "spouse not accompanying" and my score is 359 + 600 from PNP.. Now I am planning to add my spouse and raised a query at CIC and they told me that any change in circumstances that don't affect my score wrt the MEC(minimum eligibility Criteria) of ITA , I can add him. Please suggest what should I do
1 : Reject ITA , inform OINP and update EE and get ITA again
2 : Add my spouse in APR and add a LOE.

All others are also free to guide me. :)
Both of the options are fine however you need a confirmation from the province and ask them to update their records. If the province rejects your request to update this information, then you will have to apply with spouse and explain LOE that you have included spouse, however, the province hasn't updated records and neither your PNP or FSW eligibility will be breached due to this addition.

If province updates their records then there is no need to worry as records will match. However, if they reject to update records then you will have to write an explanation as mentioned above. In case you don't explain why your spouse isn't in the nomination, it may be considered as misrepresentation by the analyst.

I hope this will help.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Both of the options are fine however you need a confirmation from the province and ask them to update their records. If the province rejects your request to update this information, then you will have to apply with spouse and explain LOE that you have included spouse, however, the province hasn't updated records and neither your PNP or FSW eligibility will be breached due to this addition.

If province updates their records then there is no need to worry as records will match. However, if they reject to update records then you will have to write an explanation as mentioned above. In case you don't explain why your spouse isn't in the nomination, it may be considered as misrepresentation by the analyst.

I hope this will help.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I have raise a query in OINP for the same and will wait till it reply and will work accordingly.