+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
You will have only one submission file for each section. So, combine all educational documents in one pdf file and attach them. For Experience, you will have one submission for each employment.
Ok. For experience, offer letter, tax documents, relieving letter, increments etc combine in one pdf for each company. Thanks Bill. Very helpful

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Dear BillHyatt,

This is very nicely explained. I have a question please do let me know what you think and thanks in advance.

My time line is as follows:

Aor-30th March
Meds passed-2nd June
BG-IP1 4th June
BG-Na 18th June
Additional documents not needed-this happened on 15th July

After this there has been complete silence and no movement. Some people have got PPR in less than 60 days and I have been waiting for 130 days and still on NA. What do you think, at this stage are my documents ok? and also what could be the reason for this delay...
Man I would love to know what country those folks are from. They must be had everything crystal clear.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
It is in black and white but signature of an authorized person will be in green or red colour. So make it colour scan.
Hope it helps.
Not really, the PCC I got back was fully black and white, even signature was in black ink and that was yesterday. I noticed folks get a variation in the color idk why but I still scanned it in color (despite only being in and white)

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not really, the PCC I got back was fully black and white, even signature was in black ink and that was yesterday. I noticed folks get a variation in the color idk why but I still scanned it in color (despite only being in and white)
I am not sure if you are talking about India PCC. India PCC have this thing. . You are right for FBI PCC.

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi Bill, If we have to write an LOE for each section of supportings attached like POF, Educational Certs, Work Ex supports, how long can an LOE document be. Is there any restriction on the length of the document ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Bill, If we have to write an LOE for each section of supportings attached like POF, Educational Certs, Work Ex supports, how long can an LOE document be. Is there any restriction on the length of the document ?
no restrictions but I mean my entire LOE (I only uploaded one not one for each) was a page and maybe a paragraph long. Keep things short and straight to the point, make it easy for the agent reading your file

Reactions: itishnitsa

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi @BillHyatt I received my ITA with deadline of first week of Dec. My A'level certificates, 2 of them, have minor spelling error of my name. Also, my bachelor's degree and transcript have minor name spelling error. All these are more than 15 years old. I have two masters degrees with transcripts and they have my correct name. My ECA was done by WES and it has my correct name on it. However, WES mentioned in the ECA that my bachelor's degree has a different name spelling. Will my A levels and bachelors degree name spellings be an issue when I submit the final application? Please adivce. Thanks!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt I received my ITA with deadline of first week of Dec. My A'level certificates, 2 of them, have minor spelling error of my name. Also, my bachelor's degree and transcript have minor name spelling error. All these are more than 15 years old. I have two masters degrees with transcripts and they have my correct name. My ECA was done by WES and it has my correct name on it. However, WES mentioned in the ECA that my bachelor's degree has a different name spelling. Will my A levels and bachelors degree name spellings be an issue when I submit the final application? Please adivce. Thanks!
You will have to submit an affidavit that these degrees/certificates were awarded to you and contain some spelling mistakes. In addition, you will scan all certificates and explain this issue in LOE as well.

Reactions: Kestrel

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
No restriction but on average it has 1.5 pages plus supporting documents that are needed.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys, please I need advice with completing the personal history section with professional certifications.

For a professional certificate, should I pick Educational activity OR organization from the drop down?

If I pick educational activity, for period I selected ongoing (since its a certification). Is this correct? Under field of study, I selected 'other' because its not listed.

Under level of education, there are several options. I am torn between bachelors degree OR a three or more year program at a university , college, trade or technical school, or institute AND masters degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession?

Under organization (if i choose this), it doesn't ask level of education.

Please which should it be?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello guys, please I need advice with completing the personal history section with professional certifications.

For a professional certificate, should I pick Educational activity OR organization from the drop down?

If I pick educational activity, for period I selected ongoing (since its a certification). Is this correct? Under field of study, I selected 'other' because its not listed.

Under level of education, there are several options. I am torn between bachelors degree OR a three or more year program at a university , college, trade or technical school, or institute AND masters degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession?

Under organization (if i choose this), it doesn't ask level of education.

Please which should it be?
Select Education for all certificates and courses. Select Organisation if you are a member of any Chartered Association such as in Medicals or Accounting.

Reactions: maplewinn

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt, I know you are super busy, people tagging you here and there and we all appreciate all your detailed responses!

Would you happen to know the version of the Adobe Acrobat IRCC is using to open PDFs? This is because we bought Adobe Acrobat 2017 and when I try reducing file sizes it asks me for compatibility such as Compatible with Acrobat 4.0 or later up to Acrobat 10.0 or later.

Just wanted to make sure all my reduced file size docs will be opened by their installed Acrobat application. I didn't want to take chances by using other PDF applications.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt, I know you are super busy, people tagging you here and there and we all appreciate all your detailed responses!

Would you happen to know the version of the Adobe Acrobat IRCC is using to open PDFs? This is because we bought Adobe Acrobat 2017 and when I try reducing file sizes it asks me for compatibility such as Compatible with Acrobat 4.0 or later up to Acrobat 10.0 or later.

Just wanted to make sure all my reduced file size docs will be opened by their installed Acrobat application. I didn't want to take chances by using other PDF applications.
They use the latest versions however make sure your file is opening in other softwares as well.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
It should be the case however in some cases we saw the reverse pattern as well. This means applicants went from IP1 to NA1 and then back to IP1 once they started reviewing FBI PCC. In some cases, we saw that applicants went to NA2 while their admissibility test was still been carried out. This is due to the mistake of an analyst.

The standard procedure is where you will stay in IP1 unless your admissibility test is passed while ADR in review usually stays till the file is ready to be sent to either CPC or LVO (just before IP2 starts).

I hope this will help.
Thank you very much.