+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST 26TH JUNE: MEDICAL AND PP SUBMISSION DURING MARCH 2011

purpul

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Thankx Silent
But u can imagine the frustration as i need to renew my job contract, dont know wht to do''''''''''''''''''''''''

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hey guys,

Just received my PPs and other originals from CCO Office Nepal. The visa is stamped on 18/07/2011.

Thanks, and all the very best to those that are waiting. I know how difficult the wait is. We are planning on landing this November.

Will keep in touch

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
nitroxn said:
Hey guys,

Just received my PPs and other originals from CCO Office Nepal. The visa is stamped on 18/07/2011.

Thanks, and all the very best to those that are waiting. I know how difficult the wait is. We are planning on landing this November.

Will keep in touch
congratulations....

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
On 26th august last year, I started my journey for immigration. Today exactly after 11 months, I received my passports with lovely maple leaf on it. Visa was stamped on 20th July.

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Hey guys ....Always+ve and Rohan ...
please stay in touch ...so that we get to know whats happening with each others status ...

Thanks
Uzma.

Placebo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 10, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 15,2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Passport Req..
Mar 15,2011,PP Submitted Mar 28,2011,RPRF encashed apr7,2011..Decision Made July 22.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
calgaryy said:
please stay in touch ...so that we get to know whats happening with each others status ...

Thanks
Uzma.
We are also there Uzma... very impatiently waiting for ur status changed to DM.
Not posting means not we have forgotten you all. I pray to my Lord to provide you all
the GOOD NEWS soon.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Soon this topic will die down and i will be left alone still looking at this topic in anticipation. After you and rohan get your visas this topic will have no significance, how depressing for me.

Uzma, you inbox is full, have been trying to contact you since so many days.

calgaryy said:

Thanks
Uzma.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
always+ve said:
Soon this topic will die down and i will be left alone still looking at this topic in anticipation. After you and rohan get your visas this topic will have no significance, how depressing for me.

Uzma, you inbox is full, have been trying to contact you since so many days.
Dont be so negative and depressed dear friend.. we are there for u guys.. u won't believe but we(me and my hubby) both search this thread and look if there is some gud news but...
never mind this friday is urs...!
I know this time is very frustrtaing We too have gone thru this phase. Once U get ur Visa U will hardly remeber this phase of Life.
I would suggest rather than looking at Ecas again and again spent that time to find out ur landing destination,Work oppurtunities as well as credential evaluation and all.
This is 99.9% sure that u will get the visa.
Just Keep ur fingers crossed and Dont loose courage.

The Day before we got DM.. we were thinking of Australia/NewZealand and see now again Canada Only :)

Wish u Gud Luck!!!!!!

Regards

Ac

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Thanks for the good wishes. Since our pp submission dates are almost similar, i was hoping Uzma and i would also be that lucky and lack of friends on this particular topic is sort of depressing. Is like your friends passing out and due to no fault of mine the teacher asks me to repeat the class. :-[

aaycee said:
Dont be so negative and depressed dear friend.. we are there for u guys.. u won't believe but we(me and my hubby) both search this thread and look if there is some gud news but...
never mind this friday is urs...!
I know this time is very frustrtaing We too have gone thru this phase. Once U get ur Visa U will hardly remeber this phase of Life.
I would suggest rather than looking at Ecas again and again spent that time to find out ur landing destination,Work oppurtunities as well as credential evaluation and all.
This is 99.9% sure that u will get the visa.
Just Keep ur fingers crossed and Dont loose courage.

The Day before we got DM.. we were thinking of Australia/NewZealand and see now again Canada Only :)

Wish u Gud Luck!!!!!!

Regards

Ac

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Finally an Update of some sort.

I received my wife's passports back to our address today. A letter with that states that as the PP expiration remains less than 6 months so kindly reniew the passports and send it back. After sending passports so long ago in March and waiting for 125 grilling days, this happens. It would have been so much better had they stamped our passports within the normal timeline or returned it couple of months ago for reniewal.

Uzma and always+ve, request you guys not to loose heart. I am also bit disturbed today but such is life.

and Manisha congrats for yr visa!

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Rohan09 said:
Finally an Update of some sort.

I received my wife's passports back to our address today. A letter with that states that as the PP expiration remains less than 6 months so kindly reniew the passports and send it back. After sending passports so long ago in March and waiting for 125 grilling days, this happens. It would have been so much better had they stamped our passports within the normal timeline or returned it couple of months ago for reniewal.

Uzma and always+ve, request you guys not to loose heart. I am also bit disturbed today but such is life.

and Manisha congrats for yr visa!

oh no ...thats bad and looks like we have similar situation ....rohan can u please tell me if ur wifes pp had less than 6 months expiry when u submitted it or is it now ?

Thanks
Uzma.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Rohan however disturbing this may sound at least u can rest assured that DM was almost made before they realised the pp expiry.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Uzma, I have tried sending u pm, but your inbox is full. Is there anyway I can contact you?

By the way r u having a similar problem of pp expiry, I don't hv anything of tat sort but surely something is there cos of which we 3 are stuck. Y can't these guys let us know earlier if there is any problem?

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
always+ve said:
Uzma, I have tried sending u pm, but your inbox is full. Is there anyway I can contact you?

By the way r u having a similar problem of pp expiry, I don't hv anything of tat sort but surely something is there cos of which we 3 are stuck. Y can't these guys let us know earlier if there is any problem?

Hey always ..

u can send me a pm now ...and yes my husbands pp expires in october ....but when we sent it in march it had more than 6 months validity so this thing is very very annoying ....

Thanks

Uzma.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
calgaryy said:
oh no ...thats bad and looks like we have similar situation ....rohan can u please tell me if ur wifes pp had less than 6 months expiry when u submitted it or is it now ?

Thanks
Uzma.
Uzma,
My wife's pp had more than 8 months of validity when we submitted it in March. Its expiration month is november.