sent with the application score 8.0
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011(pp submit 23-03-2011, RPRF encashed 07-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting, decision made on 02-07-2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi friends..
even though we have been discussing this issue in the post 26th June thread and else where, i thought we should start discussing exclusively about this at least in this late hour. I joined this forum very late. by that time i had almost completed 76 days after submission of my passports. Before joining the forum i used to collect information from various other sources primarily CIC website and from friends who have applied for PR earlier and who are settled in canada.

On joining this forum i tried to put forward a point regarding possibility of misplacing of our documents including passports at CHC. This was not taken well by some of the forum members. Another point was to write to the honorable jason kenny, minister of immigration. I was advised by some of the forum members that this can prove to be fatal, as i may be called for a personal interview and by hook or crook, my case may be rejected.

This was the time when i met a few members who were in the same boat as mine. Their patience really struck me and i too decided to join their patient indefinite wait. Tomorrow will be the 90th day since i submitted the passports.

Friends, earlier on this forum i used the word "Insider information", which was misinterpreted by some of the forum members.I have a friend of mine who studied with me and went to canada to pursue his higher education. He later joined the immigration department and rose up to a highly reputed position in the immigration department in canada. The theory of passport misplacement was put forward by him, since he knows the working of the CHC. He informed me that the maximum time for returning the PPs with visa is 45 days or less, when there is no foreign travel history. He further insisted that i write to Jason kenny immediately, to find a solution.

Now we note that almost 12-13 members of this forum who have submitted their PPs in march are yet to receive the visa. so it is clear that there is some other reason for the delay in march medical completion and PP submission applicants. The misplacement theory can be ruled out for the time being..

From a scrutiny of the CHC website it is amply clear that RPRF is encashed and Pps are requested only when a final approval has been made in a case. Further security checks for non FTH cases where PCC are submitted are very liberal. I have seen cases where there is FTH is there, but visa is issued within 25 days. Now I request the forum members to kindly contribute to this

1. what may be the reason for the delay: one of the reason may be that for the early march medical cases (in process), they might have omitted some procedure which they have taken up now.
2. has any one who is having similar time lines sent Case specific enquiry and received reply for the same.
3. in the post 26th june scenario this much delay is uncalled for, especially when april and may medical and PP submission cases are disposed off within 20 to 30 days. What course of action is to be taken, as this is breaking all the theories, eg. B"FD etc.

Once again i request the senior members to support and contribute to this thread.

Mahi

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
I am of the firm belief that if there is any documents that has not been submitted then the application is kept in abeyance and picked up only after the documents is completed. Ill give two examples for this theory one is mine and one is bindu.allam.

My case: I had not submitted my old passports and when i send them an enquiry after 2 months they asked me to submit my old passports and its almost 3 weeks that i have done that.

Bindu.allam case: CHC could not find her rpr fees and on inquiry only she was informed that her rpr fees draft was missing. Not sure but i think she submitted a new draft and now finally she has received her visa.

So maybe all of us who are waiting need to fulfill some criteria like submitting the required documents. I cant think of any other reason.

Regards

Mahi1122 said:
Hi friends..
even though we have been discussing this issue in the post 26th June thread and else where, i thought we should start discussing exclusively about this at least in this late hour. I joined this forum very late. by that time i had almost completed 76 days after submission of my passports. Before joining the forum i used to collect information from various other sources primarily CIC website and from friends who have applied for PR earlier and who are settled in canada.

On joining this forum i tried to put forward a point regarding possibility of misplacing of our documents including passports at CHC. This was not taken well by some of the forum members. Another point was to write to the honorable jason kenny, minister of immigration. I was advised by some of the forum members that this can prove to be fatal, as i may be called for a personal interview and by hook or crook, my case may be rejected.

This was the time when i met a few members who were in the same boat as mine. Their patience really struck me and i too decided to join their patient indefinite wait. Tomorrow will be the 90th day since i submitted the passports.

Friends, earlier on this forum i used the word "Insider information", which was misinterpreted by some of the forum members.I have a friend of mine who studied with me and went to canada to pursue his higher education. He later joined the immigration department and rose up to a highly reputed position in the immigration department in canada. The theory of passport misplacement was put forward by him, since he knows the working of the CHC. He informed me that the maximum time for returning the PPs with visa is 45 days or less, when there is no foreign travel history. He further insisted that i write to Jason kenny immediately, to find a solution.

Now we note that almost 12-13 members of this forum who have submitted their PPs in march are yet to receive the visa. so it is clear that there is some other reason for the delay in march medical completion and PP submission applicants. The misplacement theory can be ruled out for the time being..

From a scrutiny of the CHC website it is amply clear that RPRF is encashed and Pps are requested only when a final approval has been made in a case. Further security checks for non FTH cases where PCC are submitted are very liberal. I have seen cases where there is FTH is there, but visa is issued within 25 days. Now I request the forum members to kindly contribute to this

1. what may be the reason for the delay: one of the reason may be that for the early march medical cases (in process), they might have omitted some procedure which they have taken up now.
2. has any one who is having similar time lines sent Case specific enquiry and received reply for the same.
3. in the post 26th june scenario this much delay is uncalled for, especially when april and may medical and PP submission cases are disposed off within 20 to 30 days. What course of action is to be taken, as this is breaking all the theories, eg. B"FD etc.

Once again i request the senior members to support and contribute to this thread.

Mahi

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
The RPRF misplacing case is that of bindu (nursing profession) and Binduallam (NOC 1122) is different case......Bindu allam is april medical case

Mahi

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
any one has send case specific enquiry..

Mahi

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
R u sure? I am a little confused then maybe

Mahi1122 said:
The RPRF misplacing case is that of bindu and Binduallam is different case......

Mahi

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Hi, i am in... I guess we shud evaluate the options how to intimate CHC ND. By mere sending a query no one has yet got a customized reply...

Lets see if we can think of something better. I have also asked some of the pre26 june applicants about thr timelines - we will share that here.

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mahi1122 said:
The RPRF misplacing case is that of bindu (nursing profession) and Binduallam (NOC 1122) is different case......Bindu allam is april medical case

Mahi
the above case also bindu is march case and binduallam case is april..
mahi

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
I tried calling NDVO but in vain. Only listening no talking

Rohan09 said:
Hi, i am in... I guess we shud evaluate the options how to intimate CHC ND. By mere sending a query no one has yet got a customized reply...

Lets see if we can think of something better. I have also asked some of the pre26 june applicants about thr timelines - we will share that here.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahi1122 said:
any one has send case specific enquiry..

Mahi
Yes I have sent case specific enquiry before 16 days but still no reply from their side.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends,

Is it possible that we all who have submitted our PP's in march are put aside considering pre june applicants and giving priority to post june applicants who submitted their PP's in April and thereafter. Just a thought. ::)

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Silent said:
Yes I have sent case specific enquiry before 16 days but still no reply from their side.
Has anyone of us sent a fax by any chance? I think it should be more viable

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
Send a general email inquiry. Case specific inquiry dont even give u an auto confirmation.

Silent said:

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
see the almost common dates for Pp and medicals

always +ve 9th march
rohan and silent 2nd march
mahi 1st march

mahi

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
That is something i strongly believe. Maybe they have misunderstood us to be pre-june applicants and that is y this time when i sent a mail i specifically mentioned that i am a post 26th June 2010 applicant

Silent said:
Hey friends,

Is it possible that we all who have submitted our PP's in march are put aside considering pre june applicants and giving priority to post june applicants who submitted their PP's in April and thereafter. Just a thought. ::)

Mahi1122

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
should i tak to my friend tonight.. do anyone want to see his mails

mahi