+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST 18th March CoPR outland Connect here

saadawp

Dec 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Anyone managed to get COPR extension or at least feedback from IRCC after their COPR expired ? Ours will be expiring soon and we're not sure what to do here...
I guess you could mail ircc about your copr getting expired soon and check if there is some actionable from your end.
They have declared that any applicant who has received an approval will never have to go through the whole process again even if the copr expires, so i guess we are pretty safe in that sense.
It's a matter of waiting it out now.

Btw do let us know your updates.

shamly

Jun 15, 2019
Has any expired COPR post march 18 2020 travelled? Has IRCC contacted any expired COPR after march 18?

shamly_manoj

Dec 22, 2020
I doubt they ll comtact anyone for now post 18 march
I am totally stressed, depressed. I am copr after March 18 and my company tried to send me for onsite to Canada. I booked Air India and they didnt allow me to board the flight from India. I was sent back home from the airport. I had active employment in canada, booked hotels, quarantine plan, sufficient funds... Etc still I was denied. Few employees from my company after march 18 copr managed to travel thru air canada. I wrote for Authorization letter and that got denied. I am not able to get back to life after that trauma. When will all these things end?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
This issue is raised by opposition in parliament and even in immigration committee meetings. Yet nothing happened so no point of all this. Infact it seems like copr are only carrying covid virus and rest of the visa holders are covid free

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I am totally stressed, depressed. I am copr after March 18 and my company tried to send me for onsite to Canada. I booked Air India and they didnt allow me to board the flight from India. I was sent back home from the airport. I had active employment in canada, booked hotels, quarantine plan, sufficient funds... Etc still I was denied. Few employees from my company after march 18 copr managed to travel thru air canada. I wrote for Authorization letter and that got denied. I am not able to get back to life after that trauma. When will all these things end?
Hi, I’m sorry to hear about what you went through. Are you saying that you had authorization letter from ircc and got denied boarding?

Many of us here are on the same boat - waiting endlessly, if not hopelessly. So don’t give up and I hope the travel restriction ease up soon.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
@legalfalcon hi. I being primary applicant is travelling first and my wife(being dependent applicant) will come later. My question is do i need to put my wife luggage in goods to follow or it is not required?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hi. I being primary applicant is travelling first and my wife(being dependent applicant) will come later. My question is do i need to put my wife luggage in goods to follow or it is not required?
Good to follow are those that will come unaccompanied or later. Personal luggage does not need to be included in the good to follow.