+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

Nahoy

May 18, 2018
I promised myself I would not post after joining since May but the wait is really killing me especially when no one really knows exactly how you feel. This is the second time I am sending in my application. The first time cic sent it back because I had missing info on my forms.The second time it was the exact same situation . I gave in finally went to a lawyer and had him do everything over .
January 11th they finally accepted and received my applications (3rd time sending it).
February 28th - request letter
May 16th- AOR
June 11th-Medicals received
July 6th- medicals passes

Details of application

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check We are processing your background check. (Only changed to this last week)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Impatient is an understatement to how I feel and I know my husband is on the verge of losing his s@“t being away from me and his daughter . This process is not for the weak. I applaud u all hanging in there and being the rocks for our spouses.

mellnick2016

Sep 4, 2018
I promised myself I would not post after joining since May but the wait is really killing me especially when no one really knows exactly how you feel. This is the second time I am sending in my application. The first time cic sent it back because I had missing info on my forms.The second time it was the exact same situation . I gave in finally went to a lawyer and had him do everything over .
January 11th they finally accepted and received my applications (3rd time sending it).
May 16th- AOR

Details of application

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. (Only changed to this last week)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Impatient is an understatement to how I feel and I know my husband is on the verge of losing his s@“t being away from me and his daughter . This process is not for the weak. I applaud u all hanging in there and being the rocks for our spouses.
Hey! Welcome, this forum has been great for me to give me hope and direction and advice :) Your almost done, all your waiting for is your passport request :) Stay strong your waiting is almost over :)

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Hi guys I got ppr on Thursday thanks for the support I get from this forum they need updated police certificate so I can't submit it yet​
Congrats!!

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Hi guys I got ppr on Thursday thanks for the support I get from this forum they need updated police certificate so I can't submit it yet​
Hey Joel 79 can you please share your timeline.

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
You
May 16th- AOR

Details of application

You're almost done. I see they're processing your background check. That's a good thing

Reactions: Nahoy

767 Wifey

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Dominica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Port of Spain Trinidad
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
AOR Received.
27-11-2017
File Transfer...
27-12-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2018
LANDED..........
pending...
Thanks Riri16
congrats Joel..i don't come on here too often to.i saw your message late. happy u finally got ppr I told u before the end last week or by month end September u would get ppr!! it's all about patience..ive been there and trust me patience is an understatement but looking back u will see it's worth the wait

Reactions: Nahoy and Riri16

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok great congrats! Soon you will join your family in Canada. Your process Took around 9 months eh - so no interview requested a good thing, how long since you're married and dealing with this application if I may ask. I'm sponsoring my spouse as well its been a roller coaster but we are hanging in there and being positive.

Reactions: Riri16

Joel 79

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Ok great congrats! Soon you will join your family in Canada. Your process Took around 9 months eh - so no interview requested a good thing, how long since you're married and dealing with this application if I may ask. I'm sponsoring my spouse as well its been a roller coaster but we are hanging in there and being positive.
Married 5 years my wife apply twice application return because of wrong fee and missing documents the other time, I did I told to move to trinidad but since we have our son we decided that I will move there so my wife hired a representative and it take 8 months from start to ppr I'm submitting the stuff tomorrow

Reactions: Nahoy

Joel 79

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Married 5 years my wife apply twice application return because of wrong fee and missing documents the other time, I did I told to move to trinidad but since we have our son we decided that I will move there so my wife hired a representative and it take 8 months from start to ppr I'm submitting the stuff tomorrow
Is your spouse from trinidad?