Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
actually my status changed to background check in progress the same day they received my passport
Hmmm ok so what was it before? Because ours says background check in Progress for a while now... and that they are reviewing his eligibility.

Joel 79

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys so I email pos asking if they need an updated police certificate after pre-arrival letter because on this forum I saw they request a new one so they reply
Yes, you will require a new police certificate of character. You will receive correspondence from our office shortly requesting a new police certificate along with other documents. You can apply for the police certificate in the meantime but you can submit it when submitting the other documents.
Guys what you think they need again?

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC/Service de L’immigration)

Migration Unit

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box/C.P 565 (3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago)

Telephone| Téléphone :868-622-6232

Facsimile/Télécopieur : 868-628-2619

Email/Courriel: pspan-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Hi guys so I email pos asking if they need an updated police certificate after pre-arrival letter because on this forum I saw they request a new one so they reply
Yes, you will require a new police certificate of character. You will receive correspondence from our office shortly requesting a new police certificate along with other documents. You can apply for the police certificate in the meantime but you can submit it when submitting the other documents.

Migration Unit

P.O. Box/C.P 565 (3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago)

I thought the certificate was valid for a year?

mellnick2016

Sep 4, 2018

Migration Unit

Is your certificate older than a year? When you first submit your application your certificate had to be issued within 6 months of submitting your application. That maybe why they need another one.

Reactions: Riri16