01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
CdnandTrini said:
Hi MsRuby, just catching up so I do not know if anyone responded to your question but the answer is - it does not matter for the very reason you stated. So many of us are in LD relationships that the forms get sent back and forth so either way they're both accepted with the same dates or different. Our application had a few dates as the medical was done at the very end and doing the entire package was about a 3 month process from start to finish. Blessings.
Whoo I was beginning to think I have manage to be invisible lol. Thanks Cdnandtrini for your response. We decided to put different dates as hubby wanted to mail it out the next day ( no one responded) You date darn sure about three months! We started since November! We can't Waite to send it off : )

Ps you will have the honor to add me soon : )

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
CdnandTrini said:
Hello childofGod and welcome. Congratulations on winning your appeal!! So are you re-applying now and being processed through the Port of Spain Visa Office in Trinidad? If you are the sponsor, what country is your hubby from and what province are you from? When were you last on the forum? Your English is pretty good and mostly understandable. As far as getting an AOR from the POS VO it can take 3-5 months.

I am not entirely sure what you mean when you say "check the vo site and tracking id". Can you clarify that a bit more? Then maybe one or more of us can help you a bit better. Blessings.
Hey CdnanTrini

we won the appeal and the file got sent back to Pos to. Continu the process so i think its fare to say we on the begging of stage 2 of the sponsorship and the VO has to process the file according to the appeal division decison. most likely my hubby has to redo is med and police cleanrence and from then a visa has to be issued.
Hubby is from st lucia. My last time on the forum was around dec. 13 if im not mistaking .
On one of the site to check the status of application a mention is a tracking Id i wonder what that about .

Faith25

Dec 30, 2013
Hi Cdnandtrini, thank you for your reply. I am from St.Lucia and you are right about immigrating to Quebec. I think it makes no sense to change my immigration consultant because my file has been sent to POS. If I change my consultant now, I'll have to pay another set of money for nothing. I'm assuming that my file would have been sent back to me as incomplete from stage one ( correct me if I'm wrong). If it's sent back to me during stage 2, that wud be a lot of time gone to waste or should I say I've been waiting in vain! I hope that's not the case! " SIGH" oh boy.

Congratulations to you zouk princess!
Samavril the long wait is soon over, Thank God!
louisfam congratulations on your landing.

Blessings to all of you!! Behopeful.....

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
oneandonly said:
I'm doing well how are you doing my
Girl? Feb 1 Ecas changed to decision made that's the update lol
Soon hubs will have his passport back with shiny visa!!!! PR here we come ;D!!! :-*. Blessings and I also sent you a PM.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MsRuby said:
Whoo I was beginning to think I have manage to be invisible lol. Thanks Cdnandtrini for your response. We decided to put different dates as hubby wanted to mail it out the next day ( no one responded) You date darn sure about three months! We started since November! We can't Waite to send it off : )

Ps you will have the honor to add me soon : )
MsRuby, never invisible my dear, not to worry, it's just that Zouk "confuffled" us all with her baby girl announcement ;D!!! It will be so freeing once you send that app. off and POS is moving pretty good these days so you will likely benefit from that. Looking forward to being honoured by adding you to the spreadsheet!!Blessings!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
childofGod said:
Hey CdnanTrini

we won the appeal and the file got sent back to Pos to. Continu the process so i think its fare to say we on the begging of stage 2 of the sponsorship and the VO has to process the file according to the appeal division decison. most likely my hubby has to redo is med and police cleanrence and from then a visa has to be issued.
Hubby is from st lucia. My last time on the forum was around dec. 13 if im not mistaking .
On one of the site to check the status of application a mention is a tracking Id i wonder what that about .
Hello childofGod we have another member on the Kingston Jamaica thread who also uses the name chilldofGod (2 l's) so it is a bit confusing. But he has gone through and recently landed so that's good!! What province are you in?

When you check the status of your application you (the sponsor) get an UCI number (unique client identifier) and you can use that to check your ecas status online. Once you are approved as sponsor and stage 2 starts then your husband as the applicant will get his own UCI number (as well as a file/application number) to check the status of the progress on the applicant's side of things. In addition, when POS requests passports they are usually sent by courier with return bags and tracking numbers so that people can keep track of where their passport is. Not sure which of these above scenarios you may be referring to but hopefully one of the answers is what you are looking for. Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Faith25 said:
Hi Cdnandtrini, thank you for your reply. I am from St.Lucia and you are right about immigrating to Quebec. I think it makes no sense to change **spam** because my file has been sent to POS. If I change my consultant now, I'll have to pay another set of money for nothing. I'm assuming that my file would have been sent back to me as incomplete from stage one ( correct me if I'm wrong). If it's sent back to me during stage 2, that wud be a lot of time gone to waste or should I say I've been waiting in vain! I hope that's not the case! " SIGH" oh boy.

Congratulations to you zouk princess!
Samavril the long wait is soon over, Thank God!
louisfam congratulations on your landing.

Blessings to all of you!! Behopeful.....
Hi Faith25, I am not sure if it can still be sent back during stage 2 but there is a very knowledgeable person on the Kingston Jamaica thread named chickie72 and her file has been fairly complicated and she would know for sure. If you like you can send her a personal message (PM) and double check with her. Her file was sent back but I do not know if it was stage 1 or 2.

For sure you do not want to pay another consultant but you may still want to put a bit of pressure on the one you have now to get her act together!!!! Those people make me crazy, when they are charging for a service and doing a lousy job. Grrrrrrr...........but now you have the forum so hold her feet to the fire to follow up appropriately from now on. Blessings.

Faith25

Dec 30, 2013
Cdnandtrini I can no longer put pressure on this consultant. I've reach the point where I want to send her the nastiest email ever. You know what? She ignores all my messages. So now I have to take it lightly. I've been having serious headaches, all stressed out, I've lost almost 15 lbs. oh you name it. Ive put everything in Jehovah's hand. He knows what's best for all of us, but I can say that this process ........

Blessings to everyone! Hope this forum keeps me sane.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Faith25 said:
Cdnandtrini I can no longer put pressure on this consultant. I've reach the point where I want to send her the nastiest email ever. You know what? She ignores all my messages. So now I have to take it lightly. I've been having serious headaches, all stressed out, I've lost almost 15 lbs. oh you name it. Ive put everything in Jehovah's hand. He knows what's best for all of us, but I can say that this process ........

Blessings to everyone! Hope this forum keeps me sane.
I hear you my dear. Thankfully God is in control and you need to focus on yourself to stay sane and healthy!! Blessings.

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
25-10-2013 // IN PROCESS Feb 5 2014
Med's Done....
27-MAY-2013// RE-DO 03-JUNE-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAY-2015//SENT 12-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-JUNE-2015 // SENT BACK 11-JULY-2015
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
Hello everyone**** UPDATE***
So I checked ECAS and it says "in process" since Feb 5th 2014. Strange cus before I left in Dec it said the same but without the date that changed. Oh well yay!

Does in process also means they waived ur interview?
Last, clumpsy me didnt realise the PR fee was 490 not the 470 I sent so of course they sent it bk. How soon will they ask for the fee and will it slow down the PP request??

Thanks guys :)

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Faith25 said:
Cdnandtrini can you please add me to the spreadsheet? Thank you
Hi Faith, I will do that my dear. Likely this weekend if not before ;). Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Brit_Edwards said:
Hello everyone**** UPDATE***
So I checked ECAS and it says "in process" since Feb 5th 2014. Strange cus before I left in Dec it said the same but without the date that changed. Oh well yay!

Does in process also means they waived ur interview?
Last, clumpsy me didnt realise the PR fee was 490 not the 470 I sent so of course they sent it bk. How soon will they ask for the fee and will it slow down the PP request??

Thanks guys :)
Hi Brit, YAY is right, this is good news!!! :D Congrats and yes "in process" typically means no interview, so pay the fee ASAP by credit card and the receipt can then be sent online. I think (not 100% sure on this though) the receipt goes to either CIC Mississauga or Ottawa and then the VO is advised so I would also send POS an email with a scanned copy quoting your file/app. # with all hubby's details. It will slow down the processing of your file if you wait for them to request the fee. I always advise sponsors/applicants to pay all the fees up front or ASAP whenever possible. We will stay tuned for more exciting news. Blessings.