Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)
Hi there,

Does the letter come with the CIC address from SGVO? Please advise because I have not received a request letter for COC and my deadline is April 26, 2017. Please advise. If possible can someone post the exact letter as stated. Names and App # can be blocked off. Is it sent directly to VO or the applicant? I've been reading that some were sent directly to the applicant while others were being forwarded directly to SGVO.

Already wrote a letter using IRCC Webform but still no reply. Appreciate it much if someone can advise.

Karthikkmk

Jul 8, 2017
Hi Madhouseontheshore, HiCan and Santoshreddy,

Though I am not the primary applicant, I am still contemplating to apply for the Singapore PCC without the letter from IRCC for the request. I will forward the ITA letter of my wife along with my document holder request showing my name. I will also forward my passport copy having my spouse name.

Could you please guide, what all information should be ready while filling the appeal form? I have the MoM letter, EP stamp on passport and FIN card.

May I request you to please update your cases on the progress?

Thank you,
Hello,

I am in your similar situation now. I am the main applicant and my wife is the dependent applicant for Canada.
So to obatian Singapore police certificate were u able to get with ita letter and spouse proof ?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
You can get the COC based upon ITA letter. If you need for your spouse, you can carry the personlized checklist to show the officer that your spouse also need Singapore COC. ITA letter will mention only your name. So hey would want to get a proof for your spouse in order to issue a COC.

Visit their office near outrum MRT. You can get more info about SIngapore COC from the following link:

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/cert_issued.htm

It will take nearly 10 days to get the COC.

I need to provide PCC from Netherlands (i lived there for 2 years). According to CIC website, I don't need to submit this PCC upon e-APR but instead, submit a paper that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
and CIC will send me a letter of request after AOR because CIC says that the Dutch government won't issue PCC without that request letter.

However, right after ITA, I applied for Dutch PCC by giving them my ITA and they issued me the PCC already. QUESTION: Should I just upload the PCC in my e_APR or should I wait for IRCC to send me the request letter? I just thought that may be uploading PCC now might be seen as unacceptable?

Please advise. Thanks ya

guru319

Jun 7, 2017
Hi Friends,
Please help. I was advised to submit a Singapore police clearance certificate with my EE application. However, I stayed in Singapore from 5th September 2012 to 4th March 2013, which is exactly 6 months I guess. A non-Singapore citizen must complete two steps to apply for a police clearance certificate from Singapore. Step 1: Appeal to apply for certificate of clearance, and Step 2: Once appeal is approved, apply for certificate of clearance. Therefore, in step 1, when I key-in the period of stay, the online system says, "Period of stay must be more than 6 months." I cannot proceed to the next pages. What can I do now?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Ruchitk

Dec 20, 2017
I too didn't had the scanned FIN. So, I scanned the 'employment pass' stamped on my passports and uploaded in both front and back upload sections. I added a comment why I do not have the FIN copy and requested them to accept this as an alternative. Luckily, it worked for me and my appeal got accepted. :)

Since you have EP letter as well, you may try to upload it along with passport EP stamps. If in doubt, call the Singapore COC SPF office
HICan,

What do you mean by stamped Employment pass ? On my passport I have my first entry stamp (the one which states that you are allowed to stay for 30 days using thus) with the FIN# written on below . I am planning to use that. I remember my employment pass was a card issued later by MOM. I don't know if employment passes were ever stamped on passport. I initially entered Singapore in 2009 . Back then at least EP used to be a card.

Can you please confirm ?

adihrra

Apr 4, 2015
Hello,

I am in your similar situation now. I am the main applicant and my wife is the dependent applicant for Canada.
So to obatian Singapore police certificate were u able to get with ita letter and spouse proof ?
Hi Krthick,

May I know what did you do for your indian PCC ?

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
Hello Members,

I need your guidance for singapore PCC. I got a form from the forums which I am going to use to request PCC from the singapore authorities. Below are my questions and would greatly appreciate your insights:

1.) Can we fill the form with pen and submit it or should it be typed- my concern if we fill it with pen is it could get rejected? I still have time to submit my docs for the ITA and wanted to complete the singapore pcc process without waiting for a letter from CIC. Please let me know if any of you used this form?

2.) Also, my period of stay was continuous, but in two different addresses in Singapore. would this cause them to issue the PCC only for the duration from one address or would they include the the entire duration? The reason I ask this is I read somewhere that they may issue only for 1 time period.

3.) I don't have a copy of FIN or NCIS card, but have the EP letter from ministry. There is no other stamp also in the passport. can we just submit this EP letter for ID document?

Thanks.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Thanks for your reply nmeka :)

Not sure, when you said "which stage your file is" Please see our timeline below and let me know if it helps.

Invitation received - 1st Jan 2016
Docs submitted - 2nd Feb 2016
Medical Passed - 19th Feb 2016
Request for Singapore COC - 25th Feb 2016
COC submitted - 4th April 2016

Regards,
K
Hi

Need your help to do appeal online for COC application.
In appeal application stage 2, I need to provide description of appeal peal.
Please guide what need to write in appeal peal details while doing appeal.

Thanks
Harshad