AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Krubzee said:
Thanks for your reply nmeka :)

Not sure, when you said "which stage your file is" Please see our timeline below and let me know if it helps.

Invitation received - 1st Jan 2016
Docs submitted - 2nd Feb 2016
Medical Passed - 19th Feb 2016
Request for Singapore COC - 25th Feb 2016
COC submitted - 4th April 2016

Regards,
K
IMO should take another 2 months to 2 and half months.. Just an estimate from previous data.

VijayAggarwal

Jun 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
Hi All,

I got my Certificate of clearance today from Singapore.
I was there in Singapore at two occasions, however the problem is that they only mentioned one period in the certificate of clearance.

In my application I had specified both the entries.

Anyone experienced the same problem? and what should I do? Should I upload the Clearance certificate that I obtained to CIC
or request for another COC from Singapore?

I already sent them an email today telling them about my problem. But, I am scared that they might not reply soon and I might run into a risk of not uploading the correct document.

Thanks for your help.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Krubzee said:
Hi VijayAggarwal,

I can understand your confusion. It was the same for me - everywhere it is stated that COC will be sent directly to the requesting authority(CIC in our case) and I even remember filling out CIC Ottawa address in one of the forms submitted to Singapore COC dept. But, they sent the COC to my home address and I scanned it uploaded it to My CIC account.

I uploaded it on 4th April and still waiting for the next step.

Can anyone else who tell me, how long it takes once you submit the COC to getting PR approved?

Thanks,
K
submitted on 18th Jan still pending, see my timeline ..

Nov 25, 2015
VijayAggarwal said:
Hi Jaymax,
Few questions for you.

1) Was Singapore COC sent to you or to CIC directly (it says so on CIC website)

2) Also, did you have police verification from some other country as well? I had done police verification from India and I was wondering if I again need to merge
Police verification from Singapore with India (I had uploded Indian police verification earlier)

Thanks for your help
Your certificate will be mailed directly to the Canadian immigration office requesting the certificate.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Vijay and other learned members,

Please help, as I too have to obtain the Singapore COC certificate, though I stayed in singapore long back in October 2000 to July 2001. In express entry application, my spouse is the primary applicant and we are awaiting ITA. Our score is around 430 and hopeful that sometime in November and December things may turn up for us.

So, in our case, we dont have the letter from CIC asking for the SG COC. However, how we can obtain other forms - where can we download rest of them? Also, demand draft will be done while applying.

1. application form
2. appeal form
3. From where we can get the fingerprints? I am in Delhi, India.

Would also like to check, can I still get the PCC from SG even without a letter from CIC? Is there a process around the same?

Thank you in advance,
Pawshi.

VijayAggarwal

Jun 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
Hi,

Once you have submitted your application and review of your documents has reached a state where they need Police verification. CIC will send you a request letter document (sent in your online CIC application).

Once received, you have to submit:

1) Appeal form - on CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/341-appeal-e.pdf

2) Application form from SGP COC website

3) Photographs

4) Appeal letter from CIC

5) Finger prints ( not sure where you can do that in India, probably google it I am pretty sure there should be a way)

6) DD of SGD 60 ($5 postage charges)

7) passport copy

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

Need your help to understand the process.

After ITA, we have to upload all the documents including PCC with in 60 days. Since, I stay in India, i will get the PCC from India. However, CIC does not know that I was in Singapore for more than six months. Also, my passport has been renewed recently. The latest passport does not contain the details of visit to Singapore. How should I/my spouse inform CIC after ITA? What would be the time frame given to by CIC us to upload the Singapore COC?

Please guide with the process.

Thank you,
Pawshi

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Pawshi said:
Folks,

Need your help to understand the process.

After ITA, we have to upload all the documents including PCC with in 60 days. Since, I stay in India, i will get the PCC from India. However, CIC does not know that I was in Singapore for more than six months. Also, my passport has been renewed recently. The latest passport does not contain the details of visit to Singapore. How should I/my spouse inform CIC after ITA? What would be the time frame given to by CIC us to upload the Singapore COC?

Please guide with the process.

Thank you,
Pawshi
In a page write the following and add to your other PCCs: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.”

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

I was given 60 days to submit from the date they issued the COC request letter.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Thank you. This helps.

Pawshi

ss_2016

Jul 10, 2016
Hi Vijay/JayMax,

I am residing outside Singapore. As I worked in Singapore 15 years back (for 2 years) I need to obtain COC.

Based on my ITA letter, I applied for Appeal, which is now successful. I am being asked to apply for COC online.

Could you please help in confirming:

1) should Iapply for COC now OR submit my PR application & wait for CIC letter specifying to get COC from Singapore ? This is because ITA doesn't contain any address where Singapore Police can send the COC and (as per my understanding) they don't send the COC to the applicant. Can they send to applicant address ?
2) In case I need to wait for specific letter, how much time this appeal approval will be valid ?

Please help urgently.

jinum

May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss_2016 said:
Hi Vijay/JayMax,

I am residing outside Singapore. As I worked in Singapore 15 years back (for 2 years) I need to obtain COC.

Based on my ITA letter, I applied for Appeal, which is now successful. I am being asked to apply for COC online.

Could you please help in confirming:

1) should Iapply for COC now OR submit my PR application & wait for CIC letter specifying to get COC from Singapore ? This is because ITA doesn't contain any address where Singapore Police can send the COC and (as per my understanding) they don't send the COC to the applicant. Can they send to applicant address ?
2) In case I need to wait for specific letter, how much time this appeal approval will be valid ?

Please help urgently.
Hi ss_2016,

How long did it take for you to get the COC ? I am also waiting for ITA ,so just want to check whether to wait for COC or to submit application without COC.

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Hi
If someone can really help me
I and my spouse were in Singapore for 2 years. As needed we need to submit Singapore PCC. Since I am the primary applicant for express entry I made an appeal for Singapore PCC based on ITA which is on my name that got approved . I also made appeal for my spouse PCC based on personalised document checklist but it got rejected.
Can someone please suggest what is other way that I can make direct appeal for Singapore pcc for my spouse?

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Hi All,

I got my ITA, submitted my appl and waiting for the letter from CIC for applying PCC from Singapore.

Can someone pls advise. I've only mentioned about myself in the covering letter that I need the official letter from CIC for applying SG PCC, but haven't for my wife. She stayed for 7 months. So, can I use the same letter for my spouse as well while applying the SG PCC?

Or CIC will issue 2 copies, one for me and other for my wife?

Also I got below list from this thread, can someone help me with the link for point -2, Photograph specifications & copies required.

1) Appeal form - on CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/341-appeal-e.pdf

2) Application form from SGP COC website

3) Photographs

4) Appeal letter from CIC

5) Finger prints ( not sure where you can do that in India, probably google it I am pretty sure there should be a way)

6) DD of SGD 60 ($5 postage charges)

7) passport copy

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi everyone!

I received ITA in the last draw and recently submitted an appeal to SPF for COC based on my ITA. I explained that I visited Singapore 3 times in visit visa before starting work their on employment pass, and have asked them to issue COC for the entire period. I am not sure whether they will issue it for the entire time or just for my time on employment pass over there. I guess now I can only wait and see how this turns up.
I have a question regarding the issuance of COC and its delivery as CIC clearly mentions on their website that "We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications."
Will SPF send the COC directly to CIC, or will they send it to my mailing address? I haven't specifically asked them to send it to CIC.

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Hello Friends,

I received my AOR on Feb 06, and am still waiting for the letter from CIC to get the SG PCC. It's been 2 months. Is there anyone in my situation or is this normal?

I've already mentioned in LOE that I need an official letter from CIC to get the SG CIC.

Please suggest what can I do.