Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
i don't understand your point venucanada...

if you dont have the documents in your hand, how can you submit them tomorrow?

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Fellow senior,
What does it take to get PCC here in Naija.
I understand nothing goes for nothing here! (No be free -- i mean) And how many days it gonna takes me to get the stuff from Alagbon or any other location assigned to get the PCC.
Thanks.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
BobbyB said:
rupeshhari said:
i am no expert but the answer is probably. They need to know that you wife is not a security threat.
Is it that you cannot get her PCC or would it just be delayed?

First of all, Everybody in the family who has attained/above the age of 18 is required to produce a PCC from a country he or she has lived in for a minimum of 6 Months, correct me if I am wrong.
Secondly, how come a person who takes a loan and runs away without paying it has not committed a crime?
As per my understanding, It is not a crime, only if you file for Bankruptcy, but to abscond is ...............!!!!

In this case, it is the spouse of the applicant, who definitely needs a PCC!!!!!
It is a crime in certain countries for not paying the loan and certainly not in all countries. I am not sure which country he is talking about but in Europe, Canada and USA, it is not a crime for not paying a loan UNLESS it is a fraud. If you are making a loan payment, and all of a sudden you have to leave the country, of course you cannot make a payment and you will be defaulted from the payment, bank will ruin your credit and probably file a civil law suite, this is not a crime or a police case at all in the countries I mentioned above, however some countries made it a crime and UAE is one of them. Civil and criminal are two different animals and can't be misunderstood.

S

sunny1980

hassan09,
are u still visiting this website or not..i just want to ask you about your wife's pcc..have u got it or not...and was there any criminal record mentioned there??please share your experiences.