+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate - Pakistan - ITA Received

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
I got an ita in the recent draw. I have just started the process. This PCC thing is a bit tough one. Getting PCC from three cities is pretty hard. I am currently trying to figure this out. When did you get ita?

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I got an ita in the recent draw. I have just started the process. This PCC thing is a bit tough one. Getting PCC from three cities is pretty hard. I am currently trying to figure this out. When did you get ita?
Same as yours the latest draw. And trying to figure this out.
Congratulations.
Plus since im abroad its a little tricky for me.
Though iv spoken to 2 people who resided in diff cities but hot their PRs. Just waiting for a final verdict on this

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Same as yours the latest draw. And trying to figure this out.
Congratulations.
Plus since im abroad its a little tricky for me.
Though iv spoken to 2 people who resided in diff cities but hot their PRs. Just waiting for a final verdict on this
Let me know what you found out. I am also waiting for this.

luvkyroy2070

Aug 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

I applied on 18th of December, 2017. I consulted many senior forum members and came to conclusion that we have to get police clearance certificates from all cities of Pakistan where you resided for more than 6 months.

In my case, I belong to faisalabad and all of my education was from lahore. My permanent address is of faisalabad hence I had to get two pcc's.

Here is the process (very simple)
Get pcc first from your city of residence or birth.
Then get a copy of that issues pcc and apply for pcc in the second city you will easily get it.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: wchaudhry

Summer50

May 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I applied on 18th of December, 2017. I consulted many senior forum members and came to conclusion that we have to get police clearance certificates from all cities of Pakistan where you resided for more than 6 months.

In my case, I belong to faisalabad and all of my education was from lahore. My permanent address is of faisalabad hence I had to get two pcc's.

Here is the process (very simple)
Get pcc first from your city of residence or birth.
Then get a copy of that issues pcc and apply for pcc in the second city you will easily get it.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck everyone.
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I also have situation similar to you as I have been studying in lahore for 6 years and stayed in hostel during that time, but on CNIC my temporary and permanent address is of my village (Chiniot). I read on the lahore PCC form that there should be permanent address of lahore on CNIC in order to obtain the PCC from lahore. I already have PCC from chiniot but want to obtain from lahore.
My question is:
Did you have the temporary address of lahore on your CNIC when you applied? If not, then, was there any problem during your PCC application at lahore? I have obtained my degree from lahore and I can show that as a proof that I was staying in lahore. Would be nice of you if you could share your experience. Thanks

luvkyroy2070

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, congratulations on getting PCC from chiniot.

My permanent and temporary addresses were of faisalabad and I studied in lahore for 5 years and stayed in hostel.

You can get PCC from lahore as well for the time duration of your stay. They only need an address in lahore to post your PCC to lahore address.

Go to police facilitation centre in liberty market, lahore and ask guy you want to apply for lahore pcc as you studied here. He will ask for a copy of your chiniot pcc, pictures, copy of cnic, copy of passport etc...

You need to have lahore address to get you lahore pcc by post. Address where you stayed in lahore for 6 years during your studies and dates. Make sure everything is appropriate - once it's printed, it's very difficult to get everything changed (I have done this)

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I also have situation similar to you as I have been studying in lahore for 6 years and stayed in hostel during that time, but on CNIC my temporary and permanent address is of my village (Chiniot). I read on the lahore PCC form that there should be permanent address of lahore on CNIC in order to obtain the PCC from lahore. I already have PCC from chiniot but want to obtain from lahore.
My question is:
Did you have the temporary address of lahore on your CNIC when you applied? If not, then, was there any problem during your PCC application at lahore? I have obtained my degree from lahore and I can show that as a proof that I was staying in lahore. Would be nice of you if you could share your experience. Thanks

Alsalma

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a little question regarding the police certificate, I spent 10 months studying abroad (exchange program) in the US, from sept 2012 to may may 2013 and when submitting my application I was asked to provide a police certificate from the US, it made sense until I found this on the website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have spent six months or more in a row within the last 10 years since the age of 18.

Note: This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has traveled for six months or more, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.

Under “Education,” applicants will be advised to enter the country and city in which they were physically present, even in the case of distance learning. This is to avoid unnecessary requests for police certificates.

How can I add my 10 months under the "education" section if it is part of my bachelor ? I don't have a wes report for those 10 months only as It was included with the whole bachelor/transcript

Thanks you many time for your responses,

Salma A.

PS: Please if this is the wrong thread to post in, ignore my message and apologies :)

Summer50

May 6, 2018
Hi, congratulations on getting PCC from chiniot.

My permanent and temporary addresses were of faisalabad and I studied in lahore for 5 years and stayed in hostel.

You can get PCC from lahore as well for the time duration of your stay. They only need an address in lahore to post your PCC to lahore address.

Go to police facilitation centre in liberty market, lahore and ask guy you want to apply for lahore pcc as you studied here. He will ask for a copy of your chiniot pcc, pictures, copy of cnic, copy of passport etc...

You need to have lahore address to get you lahore pcc by post. Address where you stayed in lahore for 6 years during your studies and dates. Make sure everything is appropriate - once it's printed, it's very difficult to get everything changed (I have done this)

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply.
Do you know how much time they take to process the application once the application is submitted? Do they have the option to allow manual pick up? And I guess all the forms could be obtained from the facilitation centre.
Thanks for your time

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
i have two addresses on my national id card. permanent address shows my village address and current address is of lahore. however i have seldom been to my village and its on my id card because of my ancestral connection. shall i get pcc for both addresses? thanking in anticipation

tokyo_123

Nov 28, 2018
Hello all,

I lived in Lahore from 2008-2012 and Karachi from 2013-2015. However, I visited Pakistan around 11 times after I left for short visits up until Dec 2018. Since my ID card has the Karachi address as my permanent address, I got a PCC from Karachi from my 18th birthday till my last visit in Dec 2018, so that it covers all my travel stamps into Pakistan.

I was also advised to get a PCC from Lahore as I lived there for 4 years (while studying). However, for Lahore PCC I wanted to ask if I should follow a similar strategy as Karachi PCC i.e.
a) I get a PCC made from my 18th birthday till my recent visit , even though I have never resided at the address (hostel) post 2012 OR
b) I only get one from the day I landed in Lahore (2008) to the day I left Lahore (2012) to cover the Lahore address I list in my address history (as I have one from Karachi that covers the entire time period of 18th birthday to last visit to Pakistan)

(a) would save me from any rejections based on a similar reasoning that I visited Pakistan post 2012 and that the Lahore PCC should also cover those visits- but would it backfire if they can see that I never went back to the address in Lahore post 2012 but have a Lahore PCC till 2018? Do you think having two PCCs from two cities for the same time period (18th birthday-till last visit) would raise a flag or be overkill?

Thank you !