+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police cert's from Greece & Honduras?

East

Dec 8, 2009
Grand Cayman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am british trying to get police clearence certificates from Greece and Honduras.

Does anyone have any info' or advice?

Thanks

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
East said:
I am british trying to get police clearence certificates from Greece and Honduras.

Does anyone have any info' or advice?

Thanks

Hi East
About the police certificates in Honduras you need to send someone to the bank and pay for police certificates. Then you go to the office fill out a form and they will tell you to come back next day. And it will be ready. Its called "antecedentes policiales".
Hope to help.
Gigab

katie3234

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Interview........
No interview
When my husband had to get a police certificate from Greece it took around 3 weeks. Basically all he had to do was go to the Greek Consulate in his country, and apply bringing ID along. They seemed to have trouble understanding why he would want one, even though he speaks Greek fluently (not a communication problem) .... They wanted him to have an official letter from the Canadian Government requesting it. However after enough pestering they allowed him to apply for it. They didn’t call or anything when it arrived so he just had to keep checking back in person.

Edukis

May 4, 2011
Tegucigalpa
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there are two certificates one that is given by the police it`s name is "certificado de antecedentes policiales" they give it to you the next day you pay for the paper it`s cost is about 50 lempiras and th other one is one that de gudges give to you it`s called "certificado de antecedentes penales" and you pay 30 Lempiras at Banco Atlantida an they give it to you rigth away there is no need to do this in person any person with your id can ask for it

hope this helps you good luck

vichevska

Feb 8, 2012
Hi:

My parents are trying to get a police certificate (no criminal records) from Honduras, but the lawyer said that he needs a notarized authorization letter from my parents before he can proceed. The problem is there's no embassy or consulate of Honduras in China and there's no way to authenticate my parents signature on the letter. Please advice.

Vicky

janita

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
File Transfer...
06-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011
Hi
We had to get police certificates from Honduas while we were not in the country. My husband sent a power of attorney to a Honduran lawyer, since my husband is not Honduran the lawyer had to get his "movimiento migratorio" from a Ministry (sorry I forget which one) and whith this document + the power of attorney+ a photocopy of my husband`s passport the lawyer was able to get the police certificate. He charged us about 100US for this service!
The embassy told us they are not able to provide police certificates.
Good luck!

dclarke

May 28, 2013
Hey, I realize this is an old thread but I too need a police certificate from Honduras and the lawyer fees I have been quoted are quite expensive. Anyone can recommend a lawyer who won't charge me an arm and a leg?

dclarke

May 28, 2013
vichevska said:
I got my parents, yes very expensive, it costed close to 1k cdn :mad:

Thanks for the reply. I am still trying to sort mine out. Hopefully, it won't be as costly as that because I can't afford it.