+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PR APPLICATION (CAREGIVERS)

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
HI,

HOW COME I DID NOT USE THE REQUEST FOR POLICE CERTIFICATES/CLEARANCES FORM AS WELL AS THE FINGERPRINT REQUEST LETTER WHEN I WENT TO HAVE MY FINGERPRINTED HERE IN TORONTO OR WHEN I HAD MY NBI CLEARANCE RENEWED? ANYWAY, I BOTH HAVE THE FINGERPRINT AND NBI WITH ME... THANKS

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
bitoyzz said:
HI,

HOW COME I DID NOT USE THE REQUEST FOR POLICE CERTIFICATES/CLEARANCES FORM AS WELL AS THE FINGERPRINT REQUEST LETTER WHEN I WENT TO HAVE MY FINGERPRINTED HERE IN TORONTO OR WHEN I HAD MY NBI CLEARANCE RENEWED? ANYWAY, I BOTH HAVE THE FINGERPRINT AND NBI WITH ME... THANKS
They will not ask for it....so its okey.

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
thank you bambi..one more inquiry...i worked in saudi and my friends who had submitted their pr, just had the saudi police cert translated to english. i did the same . im just wondering why countries like taiwan or uae, they have to request a new certificate, even to the point of going bak to those countries just to procure the cert... does it mean that saudi police cert are expiration free...i didnt really read the translation and at this time, its in my rented house..thanks

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
bitoyzz said:
thank you bambi..one more inquiry...i worked in saudi and my friends who had submitted their pr, just had the saudi police cert translated to english. i did the same . im just wondering why countries like taiwan or uae, they have to request a new certificate, even to the point of going bak to those countries just to procure the cert... does it mean that saudi police cert are expiration free...i didnt really read the translation and at this time, its in my rented house..thanks
my friend from Saudi as well didnt go through the hassle of getting the police certificate...im not sure why. I did request for mine though since i was working in bangkok before coming here. Just sent it to my friend thats still there....

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
hi everybody. am planning to submit my pr application on the end of september and my nbi clearance will expire on december 2011. can i use that for my for application? will they accept it?thanks

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
thepinkpanther said:
hi everybody. am planning to submit my pr application on the end of september and my nbi clearance will expire on december 2011. can i use that for my for application? will they accept it?thanks
as long as its still valid when they receive your application...thats still okey.

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
to be safe, u can ask nbi if u can renew now ..ask your family bak in d phils to expedite its renewal and have it send thru fedex..fedex takes 2-3days

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Pinkpanther,

I doubt if they will ask one. They require a police certificate if you have lived for six consecutive months or longer in a country other than Canada.

And with the current processing times, it would just be nice if we can all go home and wait in our country, be with our family and friends, eat our favorite dishes, travel to Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, explore our beaches, attend fiestas, spend Christmas, etc... And only go back here in Canada once the results came out.

"Wake Up Plussy" - DEFINITELY NOT - happening. :D

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
bitoyzz said:
Hello bitoyzz

I just would like to know and please share some further info about your friend who got there Saudi Police Certificates...would you mind to please ask them how did they obtain such police certificate?? its been a long time i was really bothered about this because i hve to submit my application for PR this coming December...looking forward for your reply...thanks a lot...Godbless

shey-shey

Nov 13, 2011
bitoyzz said:
HI,

hi bitoyzz...did you submitted your application already or you already had your PR card?thanks..

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
@neng

while i was still in saudi, i obtained a police cert and submitted it to the canadian embassy in riyadh for my visa application. when i applied for my pr, i didnt ask for another saudi police cert, i used the one that i had before. i just had it translated to english in one of the certified arabic translator in toronto.. did u process your LIC application in saudi? did u come here direct from saudi? because that's what i did...but if u resigned from saudi and went to the phils and applied for caregiver, i dont know how u can get the saudi cert...i think there's a thread about that kind of situation..just go through the previous topics...lets hope somebody can show u that thread

@shey

i just submitted my owp and pr recently..and how i wish that i'll have my pr card tomorrow..lol..