+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

point system

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hi guys,

I been waiting since March 2015 with 436 points for the ITA. Now I realise that it might never happen. Let me ask, what system CIC follows ? It looks like they have an understanding that they would never drop the point system below 450. I say this because in the first few draw itself, the point had come down to 450-500. But thereafter if they don't have enough people with 450 or higher in the pool, they just postponed the draw for one or more weeks subsequently . This is what has been happening so far. Does it mean that they would never drop the point or everybody else in the pool are just wasting their time with false hope? Any other hope I have?

Plz share your opinion, so that it might be helpful.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Below 450 seems tough looking at the history so far and also the number of PNP issued by the provinces ... if you have created the profile before June 2015 and you have more than 400 points then i would suggest create your profile once again so that you will get invite for ONPNP. ,,,just a thought if in case you may want to think on this option ...:)

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rather than wait for scores to come down to below 440 levels, it's better to improve IELTS score or go for PNP's.

Re-create your EE profile, you will get OINP invite with a week. Go for that. All the Best.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
DigitalDestiny said:
Rather than wait for scores to come down to below 440 levels, it's better to improve IELTS score or go for PNP's.

Re-create your EE profile, you will get OINP invite with a week. Go for that. All the Best.
No bcz unfortunately i wont get a pick up in ontario or any other province although i have now 430 points bcz i am a religious worker and no employees would need to hire such workers. in such case, what would you suggest. Also i recreated my profile lately and been waiting but no chance yet.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
regarding my chance for ITA

DigitalDestiny said:

No bcz unfortunately i wont get a pick up in ontario or any other province although i have now 430 points bcz i am a religious worker and no employees would need to hire such workers. in such case, what would you suggest. Also i recreated my profile lately and been waiting but no chance yet.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Re: regarding my chance for ITA

mrwait said:
So if you are worried that no employer needs to hire you, what are your plans when you arrive to Canada?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
Canada needs young and productive worker to pay taxes and contribute to the economy. If your skills are not fit for their needs, then nothing you can do.

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:

Dear Friend,
I have created profile with 367 points and now my points reduced to 360 my PROFILE WAS ALSO EXPIRED.My IELTS Score is r-6, s-6.5, w-7.0, l-7.5
and I am masters.
Please do suggest if I should create my profile again or forget about dreaming about Canada.
Please

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
YOUCAN said:
Dear Friend,
I have created profile with 367 points and now my points reduced to 360 my PROFILE WAS ALSO EXPIRED.My IELTS Score is r-6, s-6.5, w-7.0, l-7.5
and I am masters.
Please do suggest if I should create my profile again or forget about dreaming about Canada.
Please
1. Learn English to CLB9 level
2. Take IELTS
3. Create new EE profile

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOUCAN said:
Dear Friend,
and I am masters.
Please
It might sound harsh, but let's be realistic: forget Canada. Don't waste any effort trying to improve your score. You could use that time and effort towards advancing your career or something else.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
YOUCAN said:
Dear Friend,
and I am masters.
Please
If your profile has expired, you need to create a new one. Importantly, would suggest you to improve your IELTS score. Target 8777 in LRWS. IELTS plays a major role in your CRS score. Use this tool to calculate your CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Even if you are not able to get score enough for an ITA, you can explore PNP. Check this link to know more http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html