POF & for work permit visa

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
For work permit visa, Do I need to show money only in bank account? or FD, PPF A/c balance will suffice the purpose?

Does IELTS is required for work permit visa?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mrunal Dave

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you have the job offer, all the information is on the website when submitting the application. You need to show proof of funds and don’t need IELTS.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
If you have the job offer, all the information is on the website when submitting the application. You need to show proof of funds and don’t need IELTS.
Thank you for your reply. I have bank deposits but not have much amount in my bank account. Can Embassy people consider it? because my consultant told that embassy people only consider money in bank account where you can liquidate directly. Is it true

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I have bank deposits but not have much amount in my bank account. Can Embassy people consider it? because my consultant told that embassy people only consider money in bank account where you can liquidate directly. Is it true
Aren’t bank deposits savings accounts? The funds must be readily available to you. They can’t be tied up like property. You need to show you have the money when you apply and when you enter the country.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Aren’t bank deposits savings accounts? The funds must be readily available to you. They can’t be tied up like property. You need to show you have the money when you apply and when you enter the country.
So you mean to say they will consider fixed deposits. No need to show amount in bank account.