+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - December 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Yes i did but i just sent my medical today after linking my application. Nd after an hour, the status was changed to medical passed
Great! It was updated so fast. I’m still waiting for my AOR I don’t know if I should go for upfront medical or wait the request.

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Great! It was updated so fast. I’m still waiting for my AOR I don’t know if I should go for upfront medical or wait the request.
You can go with the Upfront Medical if you have one, it likely will be passed when ever you got the AOR. Save time.

Reactions: Moffo

veerjas

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone
Please give me advice
Me inland applicant
AR 7 Dec
Still waiting AOR
People are receiving AOR after 7 December and I have no idea , I called 2 times to Ircc and they are saying nothing. I called in July and received my temp number in July 15 then I again called after 3 months but there is nothing from them .
What should I do , I am here since 2019 nd not left canada do I need medical or still waiting AOR .
Plz advice me .
I have 2 inland dependents .

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone
Please give me advice
Me inland applicant
AR 7 Dec
Still waiting AOR
People are receiving AOR after 7 December and I have no idea , I called 2 times to Ircc and they are saying nothing. I called in July and received my temp number in July 15 then I again called after 3 months but there is nothing from them .
What should I do , I am here since 2019 nd not left canada do I need medical or still waiting AOR .
Plz advice me .
I have 2 inland dependents .
Man therer are many people from sept/oct that are waiting for their AOR. Wait until december

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Any new Dec AOR... I'm so dessesperate, My work permit will expere on december and I didn't receive any update on my aplication. I'm afraid about lose my job and then I will lose my PR application

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Any new Dec AOR... I'm so dessesperate, My work permit will expere on december and I didn't receive any update on my aplication. I'm afraid about lose my job and then I will lose my PR application
Which PNP/Province do you have? There are options to extend your WP.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Nova scotia, I already applied for a work perminet with the letter from the province which it was for 1 year
You should contact the province and get a new work permit support letter. If you consult the application guide (https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-SW-English.pdf) you can see the below on page 21.

After you have been nominated by the Province of Nova Scotia, you can request a Letter of Support from our office (NSOI) if your work permit is expiring within the next several months. You can use this letter to apply for a temporary work permit or to renew your existing work permit with IRCC. A work permit lets you work in Nova Scotia while IRCC processes your application for a permanent resident visa.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I already used to get the 1 year work permit, that's why I do not have more options
Have you tried asking? There is nothing in the guide indicating you can only get this once. Other provinces allow you to request again if it’s delayed in processing.