+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - December 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hopefully, cause getting another documents aren't free. The medical expiration exemption is only up until Dec 21.
No. Medical validity is for 1 year and the officer might be asking a new one . However , you will not be re attending ielts or renew your WES.

Yupak

Oct 19, 2021
No. Medical validity is for 1 year and the officer might be asking a new one . However , you will not be re attending ielts or renew your WES.
I'm referring to inland applicants who has not left Canada ..5yrs validity.. as well as police clearances.. AOR is taking a year..which is such a great hassle.

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
I'm referring to inland applicants who has not left Canada ..5yrs validity.. as well as police clearances.. AOR is taking a year..which is such a great hassle.
OMG ! A year and inland . This is so disappointing , I am outland and sent my file end of nov 2021 with no AOR yet

veerjas

Sep 9, 2021
Hi everyone, I am inland applicant .
Bcpnp
AR Dec 07, 2020
Got temporary file number by phone call on 15 July 2021
Still waiting AOR
Any one with same timeline

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi everyone, I am inland applicant .
Bcpnp
AR Dec 07, 2020
Got temporary file number by phone call on 15 July 2021
Still waiting AOR
Any one with same timeline
Outland
SINP OID Category
AR 23 Nov 2020
TFN MAY 2021
Still waiting AOR

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.

Reactions: rfc_club

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.
man that post is from jun 10, 2021.. I've been waiting since december 2020 and I didn't get my AOR yet.

10 weeks = 2.5 months..

I've been waiting for almost 1 year for my AOR .. so it's a lie.