+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

Naseeb2017

Aug 12, 2017
My application received on 21-Oct-2016 and AOR 24-Jan-2017 under PNP Paper Based

yesterday i got ADR (all forms and PCC) is it usual ?

someone can help me ?

Thank You

lionheart2

Aug 30, 2015
Hi

Is email from "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca," legit for PR?

Also, I was asked to send the document to the following address; however, it's somehow different than others. Some people send to 8780 or 97xx?
And the address for both living /outside in Canada is the same. Is it weird? Should i send it to 8781? Why to Corrections/Supporting Documentation/US PR/TR VISA?

:eek:If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Corrections/Supporting Documentation/US PR/TR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

:eek:· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

Reactions: Jay89

aliwa_usa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Good Morning everyone!
I do have a question here regardless of landing here whitin Canada " At the immigration office in my city, Edmonton"
So I have received PPR and they received my passport already.
Now my question is,
I would like to do landing at the immigration office in Edmonton, can I call them now and book an appointment, or do I have to wait until I receive my passport back followed by the COPR? Or I can just call and book an appointment in advance since it will take a few weeks.
Thanks.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi

Is email from "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca," legit for PR?

Also, I was asked to send the document to the following address; however, it's somehow different than others. Some people send to 8780 or 97xx?
And the address for both living /outside in Canada is the same. Is it weird? Should i send it to 8781? Why to Corrections/Supporting Documentation/US PR/TR VISA?

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3
This means your pr is approved. They need passport. When you applied? Are you from India?

Jay89

Nov 20, 2017
Finally everything is done

My timeline

Ontario province nomini Program - Internation student stream - Applied April 24th 2015

Noc - 6321(Chef)
Single applicant

File Received - November 24th, 2016
APR - Feb 4th, 2017
RPRF - April 28th
Additional document uproad - June 12
MR - Jan 8, 2018
MP - Jan 10
BG - March 3 or 4 don’t remember exactly
PPR - April 3
Pasport sent April 4, Recived April 6th
PPR approved - April 10 same day return package activated
Package came in April 11th
Landing - April 12th(Lewiston-Queenston Border) - all niagara borders do PR Service between Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 5pm.

I flagpole around 7am and got there 7:11am and kicked out - they took my flagpole and said come back at 8am. I had to wait untl 7:55am and went to US board to get flagpole...

That means don’t go there early they are very serious about time.

Hope everyone who has been waiting for PR so badly will get PPR soon. I have been waiting for mine for a long time, now very happy that I can work and stay wherever I want without worrying my visa gets expired in the future :)

Jay89

Nov 20, 2017
Hi

CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3
I got PPR April 3th and PO box was 8781. I was worried that time most ppl got 9781 or something but don’t worry about it. Pretty fast mine sent April 4th received April 6th, approved 10th, COPR came to mailbox April 11th meaning that you don’t need to worry about :)

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
How to know whether they recieved your stuff or not. And secondly do they work on weekends or not. Thanks in advance for your reply
I am not sure whether they work on weekend or not but I can answer for the first one. You can have tracking number for both sending envelope and return as well. So you can track down your envelope and see when they receive and who receive your package. Also you can know when they send copr as well. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Makiteod

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
What did they ask for?? Im in same boat and how long did it exactly take
They asked me original copy of police certificate since they regarded the one I sent before was copyed one. So on the same day I uploded new one on mycic account and the next day they checked and sent me ppr.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Hi

CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

CPCO – PR VISA
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON K1G 5B3
I also sent my package to po box 8781 and they received it safe and sound. And my application was approved successfully.

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Hello Folks, Nov 30 applicant here. Just noticed that my status on ECAS is changed from 'InProcess' to 'Decision Made' but nothing changed in CIC account. Was wondering if anyone had this experience before? and if anyone had this experience before can you please let me know how long will it take to get PPR. Thank You for your suggestions in advance.

gottome05

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
10-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2018
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hello Folks, Nov 30 applicant here. Just noticed that my status on ECAS is changed from 'InProcess' to 'Decision Made' but nothing changed in CIC account. Was wondering if anyone had this experience before? and if anyone had this experience before can you please let me know how long will it take to get PPR. Thank You for your suggestions in advance.
Do you have a representative?