+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

BCBaby

Jul 25, 2014
I'm seeing a lot of people say the pattern is NA>IP1>NA>IP2 etc, but I can't see anything like that on my account. All I see is the below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal? Has the process changed from showing "N/A" etc next to each stage? I think I used to see that kind of note before they did an update?

Thanks!

Januarysnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
I'm seeing a lot of people say the pattern is NA>IP1>NA>IP2 etc, but I can't see anything like that on my account. All I see is the below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal? Has the process changed from showing "N/A" etc next to each stage? I think I used to see that kind of note before they did an update?

Thanks!
What's your BACKGROUND CHECK status?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Any sept-oct applicants still having bgip in process with reviews of additional doc with we are reviewing additional doc you provided ?
I am really worried, how long it gonna take ??
I am sept 20 applicant and it’s is already 18 months and a week .
Hoping for reply from applicant having same stat as mine .

Sray118

Dec 18, 2017
Any sept-oct applicants still having bgip in process with reviews of additional doc with we are reviewing additional doc you provided ?
Nov.3 applicant, got resume/CV request on Feb.23.
Submitted the required additional doc, then it changed to "additional documents have been uploaded" for a month.
Nothing changed ever since.

bigooo

Mar 1, 2018
I have a question about landing. Because after landing, they will void your work permit and visa, then I can't enter Canada before I receive my PR Card. However, I have to go to Japan in June, and come back in July. That means I have to wait 4 months to landing. Is it any problem?

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
I have a question about landing. Because after landing, they will void your work permit and visa, then I can't enter Canada before I receive my PR Card. However, I have to go to Japan in June, and come back in July. Can I just wait 4 months to landing?
once your immigration visa is still valid.

BCBaby

Jul 25, 2014
I have a question about landing. Because after landing, they will void your work permit and visa, then I can't enter Canada before I receive my PR Card. However, I have to go to Japan in June, and come back in July. That means I have to wait 4 months to landing. Is it any problem?
oh no, I'm in the same position! I am still waiting, still in the background check stage but our working visas expire on July 17th. We are due to get married back home in Scotland in July, return to Canada and then honeymoon Mexico in August before returning to Canada again. I guess if we don't have our PR cards by then, we won't be able to get in. If we don't have PPR in time, could we apply for a bridging visa and then not do landing until August?

Reactions: johnjholland1974

Blackhorse

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Nov 16 applicant, got resume/CV request on March 9th .
uploaded the document, and now my CIC has been changed to:
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

pnp2016

Mar 13, 2018
Nov 16 applicant, got resume/CV request on March 9th .
uploaded the document, and now my CIC has been changed to:
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
what was it before changing to NA? We are reviewing or we do no not need?