+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
When is the best time to call I always get too busy please call back later

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hey there.
Today my Application for PR has finally been approved.
It took exactly 19 months and 17 days.
The whole process was extremely stressful, always waiting for updates.

After my Medical Exam requests, in June 23rd, everything went amazinly fast.

The Visa Office was Sao Paulo in Brazil, however I’m an inland PNP applicant.

I lost several nights thinking about the process and it was fucking terrible.

But the end was good and I’m happy to share it with you.

Keep it optimist, guys. You’re pretty close to the end.

All the best.

congrarsss, happy for you man... hope everyone else gets ppr soon.
you give little hope since im hitting my 19th months soon. :)

Reactions: PolaMahal

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.
I think that having an extra application is a pointless. Your UCI is already has been flagged for deep security. I'm in same situation as you , I have enough points to apply for EE since March 2017. But, again I will stuck in the same security hole.

Sray118

Dec 18, 2017
I think that having an extra application is a pointless. Your UCI is already has been flagged for deep security. I'm in same situation as you , I have enough points to apply for EE since March 2017. But, again I will stuck in the same security hole.
that just makes the point of how rediculous this provincial nominee program is, with the same requirement, just because we chosed the wrong method, we end up wasting our lives waiting for this bullcrap and ruin other life plans.

Apr 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06/10/2016
Doc's Request.
26/02/2017
AOR Received.
29/12/2016
that just makes the point of how rediculous this provincial nominee program is, with the same requirement, just because we chosed the wrong method, we end up wasting our lives waiting for this bullcrap and ruin other life plans.
I agree with that - we haven't been able to buy a house, change jobs, get promotions etc all because it will affect the process - we are both down about the whole process and continually stressed - like why is this taking SO LONG!! we are almost at 20 months now and still nothing :(

Reactions: MarsiaMS

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
I called today and was told my case has been marked as complex and when i asked why and what does that mean they said no idea it just means there is no fixed prcessing date

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Not on GC key but on the auto message when you call them and also the man I spoke with today said it was all fine :)
Did u asked them on what stage your application is?

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
I am going to apply for sure, preparing for CELPIP and sending me degrees to WES for credential assessment.

After applying for E.E I will be able to move to any province I want, right now I have to stay in my current province who nominated me and one of my friend applied for E.E after waiting for 14 months under provincial nominee. He received his P.R from E.E in 4 months while provincial nomination back ground check was still in process.

I know quite a few people who are waiting from 30 months or more, i don't want to be in that situation and live in my current province.

olavinho

Dec 20, 2017
Hey everyone.
This is my last contribution here.
Yesterday we crossed the Manitoba-North Dakota border and finally became PRs.
I’m very much relieved, because the process was extremely frustrating for a long time.
I truly wish you all very good luck on the final moments of your journey. You’re closer than you think!

The final timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 17, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. You entered Canada at the Emerson POE office on July 28, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Hey everyone.
This is my last contribution here.
Yesterday we crossed the Manitoba-North Dakota border and finally became PRs.
I’m very much relieved, because the process was extremely frustrating for a long time.
I truly wish you all very good luck on the final moments of your journey. You’re closer than you think!

The final timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 17, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. You entered Canada at the Emerson POE office on July 28, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congrats, Olavinho.

Another guy (OUTLAND) from July-August just got it, folks!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-june-july-2017-applicants-lets-connect-here.504735/page-100#post-7118659

Last edited: