+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
July 20. Got reply from MP office. Security still hasn't been started. They told me " Because you were provided with a timeline of 90 days from the medical examination request to provide the information, there may not be any further updates before the 90 days have passed." They asked me to re-do medical on 18th of December and timeline to do it was 30 days. New medical was passed and received by CIC on the 9th of January. But anyways they say that if they ask you something, do not expect any updates for 90 days from request. Basically they open a file once in 90 days... They recommend follow-up sometime after March 18, 2018. That's very sad... 19 months already passed.

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
July 20. Got reply from MP office. Security still hasn't been started. They told me " Because you were provided with a timeline of 90 days from the medical examination request to provide the information, there may not be any further updates before the 90 days have passed." They asked me to re-do medical on 18th of December and timeline to do it was 30 days. New medical was passed and received by CIC on the 9th of January. But anyways they say that if they ask you something, do not expect any updates for 90 days from request. Basically they open a file once in 90 day... They recommend follow-up sometime after March 18, 2018. That's very sad... 19 months already passed.
I am sorry to hear that. It is a hard situation and there is no solution just being patient.

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
July 20. Got reply from MP office. Security still hasn't been started. They told me " Because you were provided with a timeline of 90 days from the medical examination request to provide the information, there may not be any further updates before the 90 days have passed." They asked me to re-do medical on 18th of December and timeline to do it was 30 days. New medical was passed and received by CIC on the 9th of January. But anyways they say that if they ask you something, do not expect any updates for 90 days from request. Basically they open a file once in 90 days... They recommend follow-up sometime after March 18, 2018. That's very sad... 19 months already passed.
Did you do upfront medical? If yes, when it expired?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
It looks like you did upfront medical . Was your medical expired ??when did you submit your medical before ?? I am having same issues my medical changed to if you need medical from passed .

VincentESL

Oct 17, 2016
From which source you know you got your BGIP? Just checking cic account? What about your ecas ?
Hi there,
If you log onto your cic account and see “we are processing your background check...”, it means BGIP.

If you log onto your ecas, you can only see your application status. In progress means your application is not fanalised yet. Decision made means you will receive PPR very soon.

You can not find your BGIP on your ecas.

Cheers

Reactions: zzeinab

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
It looks like you did upfront medical . Was your medical expired ??when did you submit your medical before ?? I am having same issues my medical changed to if you need medical from passed .
I had my medical done for my WP in the end of August 2016. In april 2017 I called CIC and asked them if they are going to accept my current medical or they will ask me to do it again. My medical was accepted and changed into "passed". In september 2017 it got changed to You don't need medical exam, we will inform you if it changes (something like that). So they didn't ask me anything and then in december once my MP office contacts them about my application few days later they tell me to re-do my medical.

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
Hi there,
If you log onto your cic account and see “we are processing your background check...”, it means BGIP.

If you log onto your ecas, you can only see your application status. In progress means your application is not fanalised yet. Decision made means you will receive PPR very soon.

You can not find your BGIP on your ecas.

Cheers
Thanks a lot for your clarification. I am at the same condition as you.
BGIP means that the security check has been done by the third party? and now, IRCC officer will look at the reports and make a decision based on what he/she has?

Last edited:

VincentESL

Oct 17, 2016
Thanks a lot for your clarification. I am at the same condition as you.
BGIP means that the security check has been done by the third party? and now, IRCC officer will look at the reports and make a decision based on what he/she has?
That i dont know :(